One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jaipur - Advocate Syed Zakawat Ali

Advocate Syed Zakawat Ali

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.5 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoMansarovar, Jaipur
LawRato32 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Banking / Finance, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Corporate, High Court, Labour & Service, Media and Entertainment, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Syed Zakawat Ali completed his law in the year 1991 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Arbitration, Property, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Labour & Service, Corporate, Banking/ Finance, RERA Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Syed Zakawat Ali enrolled with the Bar Council of Rajasthan in 1991.

Enrollment Number : R/46/1991

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Jaipur

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Syed Zakawat Ali. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Syed Zakawat Ali

Q: Tehsildar is denying for mutation of registered property

Dear sir/Madam. I purchaged property in public auction.Sbi bank auctioned mortgage property through civil court.revenue department executed auction of sbi bank mortgeged property through court order.I held successful bidder.And civil court issued sale certificate in my favour. I paid registration fees and property got registered in my tehsildar is denying mutation as document is showing second charge of Cooperative bank for rs 1lack Please advice me what should i do to mutate this property in my name

Advocate Syed Zakawat Ali answered
File writ petition challenging the inaction of Tehsildar. The public auction followed by sale certificate is issued only for the non-incumbents property. If you are in Jaipur, you can contact us and meet us.

Q: Father and brothers bought property together now not dividing equally

My father and his three brothers purchase a land twenty years back That time they could not divide his land and they use land according his requirement. Mere pitaji 02 sal pahale a jal swavlamban yojana k tahat apane hisse ki jameen me band bana diya but unake bhaiyo ne ise tod diya or bol ye hamari ha ham isame seema gyan or patthar karana chahate ha Please do needful help

Advocate Syed Zakawat Ali answered
If the land is purchased jointly without assigning specific part then it can be used jointly only. You should get the partition of it or can sell/mortgaged your share undivided in the property. Reach us for more details.

Q: What does release deed matter mean in Property law ?

sir my grand father and his two brother purchased a agriculture land many years one of his brother made a release deed in favor of my grand father in in 2011 my grand father died and this land is came in name of my father, and grand mother,and one brother of my grand father as we know a legal in 2015 my grand mother and one brother of my grand father also made a release deed in favor of my in govt. record it is in the name of my father. now the brother of my grand father who made release deed in 2007 made a complaint that because this land is purchased by him and his two brother it can not be transferred by release deed ,it should be registry,he write in complaint that they made a huge revenue loss to govt by this act,as if the registry could be done the govt get huge income by stamps duty. he said in complaint that they give bribe to tehsildar to do so.he said in complaint that this release deed should be cancel and govt take necessary action.

Advocate Syed Zakawat Ali answered
Very Important and interesting question. Gift deed and release deed is to be discussed and considered – The matter can rightly be reopened by the stamps and registration department because in an ancestral land the rights can be relinquished through release deed registered but self-acquired land can only be transferred either through sale deed or gift deed and government generates its revenue.In this case, government can reopen this matter but your grandfather doesn’t have a right to challenge the transaction because he has released his rights through a document duly registered.

Q: What to do when builder demands extra charges before giving possession

Builder has served offer of possession letter wherein he has demanded charges for enhanced super area of flat. How the area has increased, he is not giving me any document or completion certificate . Besides, he is asking for making 80% cost of the flat before he gets it registered.

Advocate Syed Zakawat Ali answered
Your matter relates to consumer disputes. Arrange all the documents of their booking time and advertising exhibits demand letters and contact the advocate purely practicing in consumer matters. If you are in Jaipur, you can contact us for perfect remedy.

Q: Son claiming in the property of father after divorce under Muslim law

i am muslim divorced my wife whom i had 1 son . I have self acquired property of mine. i divorced my wife 15 years back. I need to know whether my son can claim any property right in my lifetime or only after my death ,and secondly can he ask for maintaince after 15 years if yes then how much will be the compensation amount. pls. answer this so that i contact u . 

Advocate Syed Zakawat Ali answered
Your son is your successor means he has no right in your life except a right of getting maintenance up to the age he attains majority. The amount of maintenance depends on your income and differ accordingly.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Syed Zakawat Ali

Can Advocate Syed Zakawat Ali represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Syed Zakawat Ali can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Syed Zakawat Ali?

When you meet with Advocate Syed Zakawat Ali for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Syed Zakawat Ali?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Syed Zakawat Ali, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Syed Zakawat Ali?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Syed Zakawat Ali, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Syed Zakawat Ali?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Syed Zakawat Ali regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Syed Zakawat Ali?

The cost of hiring Advocate Syed Zakawat Ali can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.