One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Suryakant Jayvant Lavte

Advocate Suryakant Jayvant Lavte

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDindoshi Court, Mumbai
LawRato13 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Suryakant Jayvant Lavte has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 13 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Suryakant Jayvant Lavte's office is in Dindoshi Court, Mumbai.
  • Bombay High Court,
  • City Civil Court, Mumbai,
  • District and Sessions Court, Mumbai

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mumbai

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Suryakant Jayvant Lavte. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Suryakant Jayvant Lavte Had a relationship with a guy but now he is blackmailing me Is NOC required for gift deed from brother if mother wants to gift