One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jaipur - Advocate Suresh Naraniya

Advocate Suresh Naraniya

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSanganer, Jaipur
LawRato18 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Suresh Naraniya completed his law in the year 2006 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Family, Civil, and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Suresh enrolled with the Bar Council of Rajasthan in 2006. He is a member of the Rajasthan High court Bar Association , Sanganer Bar Associationand the Family Court Bar association Jaipur.

Enrollment Number : R/251/2006
  • Jaipur District Court
  • Rajasthan High Court
  • Sanganer Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Jaipur

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Suresh Naraniya. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Suresh Naraniya

Q: Can I get married if I am an under age boy

sir m 21 saal ka nahi hu bt meri dob 15/10/1996 h actually sir mujje shadi krni h or vo ladki mature h leagly so sir plz kuch rasta btaiye plz mera sb kuch vhi h m khtm ho jaunga uske bina uske prnts uski shadi krwa rhe h zldi se zldi so plz sir plz understand

Advocate Suresh Naraniya answered
उस लडकी से कहो कि वह अपनी शादी जबरदस्ती करवाये जाने से रोकने के लिये कोर्ट / पुलिस का सहारा ले, परिवाद दायर करे या एफआईआर दर्ज करवाये और विवाह नहीं करवाने हेतु माता पिता को पाबंद करवाये,, बाद में सही उम्र में विवाह कर लेना

Q: Non compliance with order of appellate authority what to do

Order imposing penalty of "compulsory retirement on proportionate pension" was set aside, six month ago, by appellate authority and directed to hold re-inquiry. But appointing authority is neither conducting re-inquiry nor passing the order of reinstatement. We requested appointing authority for compliance, but no response received even after two reminder. Please advice what should we do now and also tell how we can take help of court in this regard. Please advice. Thank you.

Advocate Suresh Naraniya answered
File " court of contempt petition "in same court and you can also file application for execution of decree/order passed in favor of you. **************** ************************ **********************

Q: Action against wife threatening to upload wrong things on social media

I got married in 2015 after 1 year my wife went to his father house and never returns it's 14 months now. I visited her home many times to take her back home but she refused . Not she don't even answers my call and messages. She don't want to live with nor she want to give me divorce. She is having a huge YouTube followers and threatened me to upload wrong things about me in social media. What is the procedure now? I am a Sikh

Advocate Suresh Naraniya answered
Collect evidence against her without knowing her. Send her several letters asking her to come back at matrimonial home in request manner. If she does not reply or refuse to come back, than file an application under section 9 of Hindu marriage act for restitution of matrimonial life. Otherwise she can file false case of dowry.

Q: Coaching centre using my photo without my consent

Sir/Ma'am, i am in 12th class, i joined a coaching that my friends went to and it turned out that the coaching was horrible, all they cared about was money and the staff there was narcistic as hell. they focused less on education and more to show off how cool they all, they always promoted partying and distracting group discussions. one day i spoke up against them and they scolded me for being 'disrespectful' for telling them to stop chitchatting and to teach as it was an educational institute. i'm prospective of scoring well over 95% in boards and i probably am the only one out of their students to do so and i dont want people like them using my photograph to scam more people this way. what is the right course of action to take in case they use my photo?

Advocate Suresh Naraniya answered
If they have not taken your written consent than you can file a civil suit for compensation and can demand share in their profit.. Moreover you can take stay not to use your photos without your consent..

Q: Is an Arya Samaj marriage valid or not?

I want know that Arya Samaj marrieage is valid or not till state Registration

Advocate Suresh Naraniya answered
Arya samaj marriage is a valid marriage under special marriage act. Any marriage organised by "saptpadi " according to rites is a valid marriage ....registration is another thing. But now a days registration is mandatory.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Suresh Naraniya

Can Advocate Suresh Naraniya represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Suresh Naraniya can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Suresh Naraniya?

When you meet with Advocate Suresh Naraniya for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Suresh Naraniya?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Suresh Naraniya, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Suresh Naraniya?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Suresh Naraniya, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Suresh Naraniya?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Suresh Naraniya regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Suresh Naraniya?

The cost of hiring Advocate Suresh Naraniya can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.