One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Sunil Yadav

Advocate Sunil Yadav

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoJogeshwari West, Mumbai
LawRato4 years Experience
Practice Areas
Child Custody, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Sunil Yadav has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
  • Family Courts, Mumbai
  • Metropolitan Magistrate Courts, Mumbai

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mumbai

Popular Reviews

Mandar Joshi - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer patiently listened to my concerns. He gave me the right advice for the situation.
2 months ago
Kecil - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer didn’t help me that well. He gave me one word answers and didn’t counsel me at all .
2 months ago
Deborah Miranda - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue. Adv.Sunil Yadav's assistance led me to make the right decision in my legal matter.
2 months ago
Shakeer - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Sunil Yadav understood my issue quite well and guided me through the entire process. Adv.Sunil Yadav aided me in resolving my legal matter successfully. As a result of the advocate's guidance and advice, I was able to choose the best option possible in my legal situation.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Sunil Yadav

Q: Husband has affair with the Bar Girl in Mumbai, likely to get marry

A married women ( love marriage) having successful married life of 8 years and having a a girl child of a year old , her husband who is having Central Government job got trapped into the Bar Girl affair. The Bar Girl is divorcee. Now he is threatening wife that he will get marry with the Bar Girl and give divorce to his married wife. The Bar Girl says they have already married. The situation has disturbed entire family. husband is not taking care of the family and his mother. We did counseling to save the marriage but the husband is strong on his decision. We need solution to save the marriage or some legal threatening to the husband.From Husband's uncle

Advocate Sunil Yadav answered
for divorce he has to file divorce petition against you and then you have every right to oppose the said divorce. in the said proceeding you can ask for maintenance for yourself and your child and if he is not providing any financial assistance then you have the right to file a maintenance case against him.

Q: What if husband is taking escort and call girl service, not giving

I am married (10 yrs) with two kids a daughter and son. He is living in another City for company project. From last six months I have seen he searched for escort and call girl service on internet also visited website in his mobile. I took screenshot of them . I also track his mobile in red light area. Now he denied all that and said that he was serched only. But I can't trust him because he is cheating me. He doesn't share his bank stmt and his expenses. He is abusing me verbally and emotionally. Using bad words he harassing me and my family everytime. Not giving enough money for our needs.

Advocate Sunil Yadav answered
take divorce from him by reserving your right of alimony as you said he was visiting the red light area then it is dangerous for yourself as if he contacted with any veneral disease like HIV. so you have to be very careful. even if you take divorce you will get maintenance as per law.

Q: Child custody need to know the procedure and consequences

Married for 2 years i and my husband need divorce now but we have 2 childrens boy 1yrs n girl 4 months My husband is ready for divorce n he is ready to give me the custody of children he will pay me every month but is it actually so easy to get divorce

Advocate Sunil Yadav answered
yes by mutual consent divorce you will get divorce within 6 months and in the same proceeding the marriage councillor will prepare the consent term which will be verified by the judge and after second motion you will get the divorce decree.

Q: Family dispute- Need help in making someone move out of the house

Hi, nI'm akshita.My parents have been married since more than 25 years. Me and my mother are not happy living together with my father though. The house we live in is owned by my mother. Is it possible to legally make my father move out of the house without a filing for a divorce?

Advocate Sunil Yadav answered
yes you can file a case under domestic violence where you can remove your father instantly without filing for divorce but for that a very good lawyer is needed who can draft the case properly. your mother also files an eviction suit against him but that is not as fast as the earlier one.

Q: Mutual Consent Divorce as soon as possible

SC category - Married on 21st March 2021- Married life not going good - no intimacy no child - Have told wife about my view but shes unable to think on it - But yes i have confirmed to carry out this marriage as both will not be happy - As days are not going good - And long days have not gone that her life will be wasted - No violence No anger - Just want guidance how should I start ?

Advocate Sunil Yadav answered
mutual consent divorce only gets when both the parties are ready mutually. but if your wife is not ready for the same then you have to file contested divorce. once you will file contested divorce then the court will issue summon and she has to come before the court to give her decision.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sunil Yadav

Can Advocate Sunil Yadav represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sunil Yadav can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sunil Yadav?

When you meet with Advocate Sunil Yadav for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sunil Yadav?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sunil Yadav, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sunil Yadav?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sunil Yadav, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sunil Yadav?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sunil Yadav regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sunil Yadav?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sunil Yadav can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.