One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Pune - Advocate Clerence Pereira

Advocate Clerence Pereira

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 10+ user ratings
LawRatoCamp, Pune
LawRato7 years Experience
Advocate Clerence Pereira
Practice Areas
Child Custody, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Landlord/Tenant, Property, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Clerence Pereira has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result-oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

He provides services in the various fields of law, that is, Arbitration, Landlord/Tenant, Property, Criminal, Civil and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Clerence enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa. He is a member of the Bombay High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MAH/6642/2017
Advocate Clerence Pereira

  • Bombay High Court
  • Court of Small Causes, Pune
  • District Court, Pune
  • Family Court, Pune
  • Revenue Tribual, Pune

Popular Reviews

Manoj - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer uprightly told me about the fates of similar cases earlier without any fee . Appreciate
1 month ago
Yogesh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I'm satisfied with suggestions given, want to thanks..
1 month ago
Akshay Angadi - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer had a good understanding of my issue. Adv.Clerence Pereira aided me in resolving my legal matter successfully. The lawyer helped me in reaching the right decision that was required in my legal issue.
1 month ago
sagar kuber - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I had a divorce case i wanted to file against my wife. i called many lawyers but i found adv clerence to be very knowledge, listened to everything i said and gave me good advice. i would ask anyone who has legal issues especially with divorce and family issue, he is your advocate. he also very professional and very well mannered, i say this as the other i spoke to were very rude and egoistic. all they wanted was fees.
2 months ago
Wasim Shaikh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer was able to comprehend my issue well. The consultancy provided by the lawyer guided me in the right direction. The lawyer helped me in understanding my case and the guidance helped me in taking the correct steps.
2 months ago
Aaron Emmanuel Xavie - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The legal advice that I received by Adv.Clerence Pereira helped me to make appropriate decisions.
2 months ago
Solomon Varghese ayp - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer correctly advised me on the merits of my case.
2 months ago
Ankita Ranjan - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
With Advocate Clerence Pereira 's help, I was in a position to make the right choice with respect to my legal issue.
2 months ago
I\'m Keteshwari - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Clerence Pereira assisted me in understanding my legal situation very well. The guidance provided to me by the lawyer was apt. I was guided into taking the right path set by Adv.Clerence Pereira.
2 months ago
Omkar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Highly recommend Clerence's service and advice. He understood the issue quick and provide the right path forward with a very empathetic approach.
Over 3 months ago
Advocate Clerence Pereira

Questions Answered by Advocate Clerence Pereira

Q: Possess copy of house purchase agreement. Original misplaced

HinMy original house purchase agreement is misplaced. I possess copy/xerox of purchase agreement. I possess the original share certificate. Request the procedure to obtain another original/certified copy of the said agreement which will be equivalent to original copy by law.

Advocate Clerence Pereira answered
First you will need to apply to your competent registration office for certified copies of the document. It is also recommended to file a fir, as it will be a legal requirement while selling the property in the future.

Q: Transfer of Property in the Nominee Name .

My Grandfather has office premises in Mumbai, which is in his name.My Grand Father before his death has nominated my father as 100% legal owner of the property. This has been accepted by the Society. In my Grandfathers WILL It is also mentioned that that the said property can be transferred to my fathers name.My Fathers sister has also given an NOC for thisWhat is the procedure to transfer the said premises in my fathers name. The Manager was insisting of getting the probate. But as I am having the WILL, the NOC and the nomination acceptance from the society then why is the use of the ProbatePlease let me know the legal procedure.

Advocate Clerence Pereira answered
probate rules are different from that of a nomination. probate is allowed and granted in metropolitan cities including Mumbai. however in your case it's not necessary as the nomination of your father is done by your grandfather during his lifetime hence the society need not ask you to get a probate of the will which is absolutely unnecessary. the society must follow it's guidelines as per MCS act which stipulates and recognises nominations and the nominee and the society cannot reject your application to enter your father's name and it's unlawful. i would suggest to talk some sense to the society's administration if they do not listen issue legal notice and complaint to the society registrar office.

Q: Society asking to relocate AC compressor Unit

I live on the 4th floor of a 4 storied building. I had had a AC installed in my bedroom which has the compressor unit outside the grill, not facing towards the common area, not obstructing any neighbor's view or coming into a common area. However I am being threatened to be fined for the same if not removed. Request your legal advice on 1.Should I remove the compressor unit, if yes, who would bear the cost 2.Can my society fine me if I do not remove the unitYour expertise is very much appreciated.

Advocate Clerence Pereira answered
let me start by saying that society is the final authority to protect the interests of society and its members from doing acts that may cause a nuisance to society's property and other members however the compressor unit installed may not cause any issues, but one must take prior permission from the society before installation as that may obstruct or maybe cause issues to the facade of the society building and most societies have rules in place in such events. hence the cost of removal will be borne by you.

Q: Property registered in name of uncle

My grandfather had purchased 30-40 years back a shop and a flat in Mumbai, and registered in the name of elder son. Now after the demisal of grandfather and grandmother, the elder son is denying to share this mumbai shop and flat in all brothers as it is in his name and ready for sharing village property as it is in all brothers name. Please guide is it legally possible to divide and equally share among all brothers this mumbai flat n shop?

Advocate Clerence Pereira answered
once a self acquired property is sold during the life time of your grandfather to his eldest son such property becomes the sole proprietor property of the eldest son and there will be no share for others. if you want to ask share in such property then the only relief as per law is to file a declaration suit u/s 34 of the specific relief act to set aside such transaction as either fraud or a nullity after such decree the question of shares shall arise.

Q: I wanted to know what is the best way to transfer property

I am the own son and my father wants to transfer the property in my name in his lifetime what is the best option that we have.

Advocate Clerence Pereira answered
as per section 34 of the Maharashtra stamp act the stamp duty for a registered gift deed is rs 200 in case of residencial or agricultural properties gifted to family member blood relatives only. hence if the property is residential or agricultural i suggest to do gift deed or else the stamp is 3% to 7% depending on other factors..

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Clerence Pereira

Can Advocate Clerence Pereira represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Clerence Pereira can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Clerence Pereira?

When you meet with Advocate Clerence Pereira for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Clerence Pereira?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Clerence Pereira, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Clerence Pereira?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Clerence Pereira, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Clerence Pereira?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Clerence Pereira regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Clerence Pereira?

The cost of hiring Advocate Clerence Pereira can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.

Advocate Clerence Pereira