One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Pune - Advocate M P Salunke

Advocate M P Salunke

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.5 | 10+ user ratings
Pune Satara Road, Swargate, Pune
8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Family, Child Custody
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate M P Salunke has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services

Advocate M P Salunke is well versed and an experienced lawyer in the field of Divorce Laws and Domestic Violence Laws. Advocate Salunke completed his education in Bsl Llb, Llm (from Pune University), Master in Business Laws (Nlsiu, Banguluru), PG Diploma in Taxation Laws, PG Diploma in Labour Laws, PG Diploma in Intellectual Property Laws, Government Diploma in Cooperative Laws & Accountancy, PG Diploma in Air & Space Laws and PG Diploma in Anti-Corruption Laws.

Advocate M P Salunke is a well practising advocate in Matrimonial Issues with the Hon'ble Bombay High Court & Hon'ble Supreme Court of India and so on. He enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa in 2011. He is a member of the Maharashtra & Goa Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : UP/7932/2000
  • Bombay High Court,
  • District Court, Pune,
  • Family Court, Pune

Get advice from Advocate M P Salunke

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate M P Salunke Wife not staying in matrimonial place what can be done How to get refund of booking amount paid to builder