One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bhopal - Advocate Sudhir Dubey

Advocate Sudhir Dubey

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoArera Hills, Bhopal
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Motor Accident, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Sudhir Dubey has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bhopal

Popular Reviews

Shriyash tiwari - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Best lawyer
2 months ago
Sk parashar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Sudhir Dubey's assistance led me to make the right decision in my legal matter.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Sudhir Dubey

Q: I want to know about voidable marriage case

Hello, I am priya. My have got married on 28 feb 2020. I have kidney problem by birth but doctors tells to me you will not face any issue in life time. But before marriage I didn’t told to my in lows. Now because of UTI and wrong treatment of my kidney they aware of this problem. They want divorce from me. I’m not ready. I want to ask you that is they can apply voidable marriage case in section 12.

Advocate Sudhir Dubey answered
your madical issues is not a cause for divorse,this is not for voidable marriage case in section twelve .you should contest divorse case which is filled by your husband, i am sure you will win the case and your husband will not get divorce decree from the court.

Q: लड़की पक्ष द्वारा आपसी सहमति से अलग होने से मना करने वावत।

मैं एक विवाहित युवक हूँ और मेरा विवाह हिन्दू रीती रिवाज से हुआ था। मेरे विवाह को 8 महीने बीत चुके हैं तथा लड़की विगत कुछ महीनों से अपने मायके में रह रही है। विवाहोपरांत कुछ विषम परीस्थिति उत्पन्न हुई, जिसके कारण लड़की ने झूठे आरोप मुझ पर और मेरे वृद्ध माँ बाप पर लगाते हुए महिला थाने में शिकायत दर्ज कराई। महिला थाने में आपसी समझौते से अलग होना लिखित में तय हुआ था। परन्तु कुछ समय बाद कानूनी प्रक्रिया शुरू होने से पूर्व ही लड़की द्वारा मौखिक रूप से अलग होने के लिए मना किया जा रहा है। लड़के पक्ष द्वारा वैचारिक और व्यवहारिक मतभेद के कारण उसके साथ रहना असंभव है। आगे उल्लेखित है कि हमारे परिवार में कोई अप्रिय घटना घटित न हो इसलिए लड़की से अलग होना ही उचित है। इस समबन्ध में क्या कानूनी प्रक्रिया अपनायी जाएगी। कृपया हमे सूचित करें।

Advocate Sudhir Dubey answered
aapko Court mein Vivah vichchhed ka case file karna padega . aur aap ki patni ke dwara Lagaye hue sare mukadma ko ladna Padega . kuch Samay pakshat samjhate ki Sambhavna banti hai to me chalta hai vah file kar dijiyega .

Q: Fake marriage promise before getting physical relationship

I'm 21 year old girl I had relationship with a boy who I met on tinder as he was from online I didn't get to know him well from friends and family, he lied about his father's profession he said he is rich, he had hospital and car etc, he got physical with me and just after 1 week he broke up with me now he is with another girl he shown my inappropriate photos to his friends and made rumors about me that I come to him he didn't....I want to get justice but I don't want to tell my parents as they will stop my education after knowing that I had sex before marriage....what maximum I can do ?

Advocate Sudhir Dubey answered
you must file FIR against him . you should tell to your parents . fire you should write that to you he will marry with you he broke his promise and get physical relation with you . he took your an appropriate pics blackmailing to you .

Q: We want to get seprate without going to court

We did the marriage in arya samaj in nov 2020 but now we want to get seprate without going to court can we do if s then how ??

Advocate Sudhir Dubey answered
without going Court separate you don't have legal divorce decree . without dikkat degree you will face many problem in future special in second marriage your legal issues children name etc. you will file mutual divorce so that you can get easily divorce decree

Q: Divorce and Maintainance issue after 2 years of marraige

Hi, My husband has online gambling addiction and is in huge losses now. I am married for 2 years and was unaware of this. Dont have any children. want to know the procedure for divorce and any amount i can claim and how much amount?

Advocate Sudhir Dubey answered
yes you can file divorce case on the basis of cruelty . one of the reason is online gambling addiction and is in huge losses also include. procedure of divorce you have to file divorce petitions,claim amount is dependent upon your husband income and marriage expenses.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sudhir Dubey

Can Advocate Sudhir Dubey represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sudhir Dubey can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sudhir Dubey?

When you meet with Advocate Sudhir Dubey for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sudhir Dubey?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sudhir Dubey, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sudhir Dubey?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sudhir Dubey, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sudhir Dubey?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sudhir Dubey regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sudhir Dubey?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sudhir Dubey can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.