One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bhopal - Advocate Shivali Sharma

Advocate Shivali Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
M.P. Nagar, Bhopal
8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Corporate, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Insurance, Medical Negligence, Property
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Shivali Sharma has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 8 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Shivali Sharma's office is in M.P. Nagar, Bhopal.
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Consumer Forum, Bhopal,
  • District Court, Bhopal,
  • District Court, Gautambuddha Nagar,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Saket,
  • Family Courts, Delhi,
  • Madhya Pradesh High Court,
  • National Commission (NCDRC),
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bhopal

Questions Answered by Advocate Shivali Sharma False dowry case filed by the girl and she has been harassing boy . Demarcation of subjudiced property with no map settlement, with boundr