One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Sudha Mane

Advocate Sudha Mane

LawRato Verified
LawRato 1.0
Malad (West), Mumbai
4 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Trademark & Copyright, Divorce, Documentation, Family, Wills / Trusts, Child Custody
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Sudha Mane has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sudha provides services in various fields of Cheque Bounce Matters, Divorce Matters, Family Matters, Child Custody Matters, Wills/Trusts Matters, Documentation Matters, Trademark and Copyright Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sudha enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa in 2015. She is the member of the Borivali Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MAH/1839/2015
  • Bombay High Court,
  • City Civil Court, Mumbai,
  • Court of Small Causes, Mumbai

Get advice from Advocate Sudha Mane

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Sudha Mane Termination of a marriage that was never lived or consummated How to transfer entire house on my name ?