One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Sriraj Menon

Advocate Sriraj Menon

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.7 | 3+ user ratings
Shanti Sadan, Mumbai
6 years Experience
Practice Areas
Consumer Court, Wills / Trusts, Civil, Banking / Finance
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi, Malayalam
Advocate Sriraj Menon has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sriraj provides services in the field of consumer court, civil law, wills/trusts and banking and finance.

Advocate Sriraj enrolled with the Bar Council Of Maharashtra & Goa in 2012. He is a member of the Bombay Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MAH/5437/2011
  • Bombay High Court,
  • City Civil Court, Mumbai,
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Aurangabad
Book Consultation

Phone Consultation

30 Min Phone Consult
Rs. 1000

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting
Rs. 2200

Email Consultation

Legal advice by email
Rs. 2200

Get advice from Advocate Sriraj Menon

Enter your name*
Enter your email
Enter your phone number*
Start describing your legal issue here*
Questions Answered by Advocate Sriraj Menon Delay in possession of flat what can I do Can a will be probated after 10 years