One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Lucknow - Advocate Srikant Tripathi

Advocate Srikant Tripathi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoAliganj, Lucknow
LawRato7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Family, High Court, Labour & Service
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Srikant Tripathi has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result-oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

He provides services in the various fields of law, that is, Family, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Civil, Labour & Service and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Srikant enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2017.

Enrollment Number : UP/9339/2017
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Lucknow
  • Central Government Industrial Tribunal (CGIT)
  • District Court, Lucknow
  • Labour Court, Lucknow
  • Lucknow Bench of Allahabad High Court
  • State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, UP

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Lucknow

Popular Reviews

Anand Sagar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer provided me with sound advice.
2 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Srikant Tripathi

Q: Stay order taken against sc st complaint

Dear sir We have getting stay order against falls complaint towards sc st in 2017As per supreme court recently order stay order remain stand but district court not accepting the same while we have submitted the application that our stay ordr remain stand what we do now

Advocate Srikant Tripathi answered
let that application be decided by the trial court. and if it is in your favor, then it's well and good. otherwise challenge that order further. now the ruling of Hon'ble Apex court has also been overruled

Q: Pension and forgery done by my husband in his CGHS card

My husband was retired from income tax and in his ppo there is name of another lady my name is not there I am his first wife without giving divorce he married to other lady. CGHS card is issued by income tax my name is there as a wife. I complain to income tax they said that in his service book your name is not mention. I filed a case in Tribunal court lucknow.

Advocate Srikant Tripathi answered
result of the Tribunal case.. As your husband has not given you divorce. first prove yourself that you are the legal wedded wife of the husband from the civil court. and then your tribunal case will be resulted in your favor.

Q: custody of 6 months old child and threatening by father to take baby

hello sir/mam,i has been married since 6 years,due to some financial issues i stay at my parents house after my delivery since aug2023,i don't want to go to inlaw place as there is no mental husband now with my mother in law mental torture me.abuse me Nd my parents nd always threatened me i will snatch baby at age of ,2.he says it very confidentiality.i want to know can he do so,on what basis he can do it we both are post graduate and dentist.

Advocate Srikant Tripathi answered
are you able to maintain the welfare of your child? first question is this if I was your opponent counsel. secondly, have you filed any maintenance or divorce suit against your husband? first answer these questions, I will give you an advice for the same

Q: Quashing of fir 498A which filed against me

Sir, my wife filed a 498a fir against me. But in 125 crpc case she didn't mention anything related to demand of dowry. Can I use her 125 crpc petition in 498a quashing in High court,?

Advocate Srikant Tripathi answered
High Court will not grant relief in this case. instead it will ask you to move a discharge application before the trial court and have it decided in accordance with law. if you go to High Court, the same will refer the matter to mediation and you will have to deposit the sum of money

Q: Galgotias University Greater Noida

Sir/Madam, I was working in Galgotias University, Greater Noida. I resigned from my post through one month advance notice and I was relieved on 05 April, 2018. But the university authorities till date have not released my salary of last 64 days (February-March-2108) and 05 Days of April, 2018. However, they have given me experience and relieving letter but not salary till now. Many times send mails to HR, VC, Registratr, CEO of university but none of them respond. I called HR and VC over official phone numbers but all in vain. Please advise me.

Advocate Srikant Tripathi answered
what was your post there? if you are a teacher you have to file a suit before civil judge! you cannot move before the labour tribunal nor before the controlling authority, payment of wages act! so it's better to file a civil suit against the university rather than moving before the labour tribunal

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Srikant Tripathi

Can Advocate Srikant Tripathi represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Srikant Tripathi can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Srikant Tripathi?

When you meet with Advocate Srikant Tripathi for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Srikant Tripathi?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Srikant Tripathi, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Srikant Tripathi?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Srikant Tripathi, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Srikant Tripathi?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Srikant Tripathi regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Srikant Tripathi?

The cost of hiring Advocate Srikant Tripathi can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.