One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Sonali Kochar

Advocate Sonali Kochar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Andheri East, Mumbai
15 years Experience
Practice Areas
Trademark & Copyright, Documentation, Corporate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Sonali Kochar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sonali provides services in various field of corporate laws, documentation matters, trademark and copyright cases and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sonali enrolled with the Bar Council of West Bengal in 2003. She is a member of the West Bengal Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : F/1389/2003
  • Bombay High Court,
  • City Civil Court, Mumbai
Book Consultation

Phone Consultation

30 Min Phone Consult
Rs. 1500

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting
Rs. 3300

Email Consultation

Legal advice by email
Rs. 3500

Get advice from Advocate Sonali Kochar

Enter your name*
आपका ईमेल
आपका फ़ोन नंबर*
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Sonali Kochar What legal documents are required at the time of selling property Is it legal to make pre-Marriage Agreement