One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Lucknow - Advocate Siddhant Mishra

Advocate Siddhant Mishra

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0
South City, Lucknow
3 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Siddhant Mishra has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 3 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Siddhant Mishra's office is in South City, Lucknow.
  • Allahabad High Court,
  • Family Court, Lucknow,
  • Labour Court, Lucknow

Questions Answered by Advocate Siddhant Mishra Wife Left home and is Physically Violent, what action to take? Possible actions to gain legal independence from family