One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Sheetal K. Palepu

Advocate Sheetal K. Palepu

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 2.5 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoDombivali West, Mumbai
LawRato16 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi, Telugu
Advocate Sheetal K. Palepu has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sheetal provides services in various fields of family matters, divorce matters, criminal matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sheetal enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa in 2007. She is the member of the Thane District Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MAH/2982/2007

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mumbai

Popular Reviews

Satish - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Sheetal K. Palepu understood my issue quite well and guided me through the entire process. The lawyer provided me with sound advice. The lawyer aided me in making the best decision possible.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Sheetal K. Palepu

Q: How can i get the custody of child if wife is denying me to meet.

My wife left me after a minor argument when she was expected. After many rounds of confrontations with her and her family, things were just made normal during baby's delivery. However, she again refused to come back home along with child. Nearly six months have passed and none of my efforts to get them back are turning fruitful. She is also denying access to the child. Pls suggest a legal way out. If a divorce is filled by her, what are the chances of getting child's custody.

Advocate Sheetal K. Palepu answered
Giving divorce for minor reason or quarrels is not a valid reason for court if you want to continue with marriage with her and child you can absolutely object for divorce, on which basis she living separately that should be major reason, otherwise she have no rights legally to restrict you to meet your child, if she continues to live separately go to some lawyer and send her legal notice, court also conduct counselling rounds before divorce decree, to save the marriage. Try to convince her with love care and affection, give her faith for better future with you may be it works.

Q: Can my friend file a rape case on her BF is sex was with consent

This is about my friend.she has a friend who was firstly very nice with her.he used to call her and invite to his room.whenever she used to go his room he used to make sexual contact with her.This contineud one nad half he never call her and msg her.he deceived my freind.he just use her for sexual can i help her??can i complaint this???

Advocate Sheetal K. Palepu answered
Of course your friend made a big mistake, without proper knowing someone how can she committed physically to sone person, anyway now she understands that he used her only for sex purpose, and if she wants to marry him or wants to give him a lesson she can absolutely file a criminal case against him, hope from last one and half year she had proof of their love affair, like pics, email, massages etc, with the help of that she file a rape case against him so in future he never can spoil anyone's life.

Q: Husband not giving maintenance how to get same for self and child

I am a Christian women. its been 5 years for our marriage. I have 1 n half year child & my husband has not been giving any money for our expenses. I have been working for our daily living. My husband drinks a lot & has no stable work. could you please guide me whether should i go ahead with the marriage or should i go for a divorce. i also don't want to give the custody of my child to him.

Advocate Sheetal K. Palepu answered
Hi dear, If the husband does not taking any responsibility of both of you, what is the use of the marriage and commitments, 5 years is a long period and in these five years he did not give any importance to you and child what is the guarantee in future, my suggestion is, better you go to the lawyer take an advice and file for divorce, atleast after the order of the court he will be liable for giving maintenance to both of you. Atleast you can move ahead in your life.

Q: What action can i take if my husband abuses me physically and mentally

HI All , Its been 11 months of my marriage and I have been abused both physically and mentally by my husband many times. He is deciding move out to some other location without me . I am working so he is not going to help me in my living . Do I have any laws for me in this situation?

Advocate Sheetal K. Palepu answered
If your husband continuously keeping torture you you can file an FIR against him in any nearest police station, even though he torture you, you can file a complaint under domestic violence act and under section 498-A with the help of lawyer, It is clearly indicates that before completion of one year of marriage he is doing this with you, he does not have any love and respect about you, being an educated women please don't tolerate any torture of your husband.

Q: Can I get separated from my family

Want to separate from my family & remove father & mother name from ID card.

Advocate Sheetal K. Palepu answered
Dear friend you didn't elaborate the reason why u want to do this, I think with angry mind you write this question, it is your decision you want to separate from family and start a new life, but even though in your all legal records you will be known as a son of your parents, you have to labeled your parents name and of course surname of them. So think twice you have right to live life independently but with your parents identity.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sheetal K. Palepu

Can Advocate Sheetal K. Palepu represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sheetal K. Palepu can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sheetal K. Palepu?

When you meet with Advocate Sheetal K. Palepu for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sheetal K. Palepu?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sheetal K. Palepu, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sheetal K. Palepu?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sheetal K. Palepu, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sheetal K. Palepu?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sheetal K. Palepu regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sheetal K. Palepu?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sheetal K. Palepu can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.