One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bhopal - Advocate Shantanoo Saxena

Advocate Shantanoo Saxena

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.4 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoShahpura, Bhopal
LawRato15 years Experience
Advocate Shantanoo Saxena
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Corporate, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Labour & Service, Motor Accident, Property
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Shantanoo Saxena completed his law in the year 2009 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Arbitration, Family, Property, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Civil, Consumer Court, Corporate, Environmental Law and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Shantanoo enrolled with the Bar Council of Madhya Pradesh in 2009. He is a member of the National Green Tribunal Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MP/2679/2009
Advocate Shantanoo Saxena

  • Arbitration Tribunal, Bhopal
  • District Consumer Forum, Bhopal
  • District Court, Bhopal
  • Madhya Pradesh High Court
  • National Green Tribunal, Bhopal

Popular Reviews

Priyank Srivastava - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
My decision was based on the lawyer's sound advice and assistance.
Over 3 months ago
Manjur Ansari - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer was able to comprehend my issue well. The lawyer correctly advised me on the merits of my case. The lawyer helped me in understanding my case and the guidance helped me in taking the correct steps.
Over 3 months ago
Anushree Rathore - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Shantanoo Saxena helped me to better understand my legal issue.
Over 3 months ago
Vipul - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Quick and perfect advise without any fuss.Thanks to Adv Shantanoo.
Over 3 months ago
Noel Sandesh Nanda - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Very Professional and helping. I recommend him for your legal Issues.
Over 3 months ago
Kinjalk Singh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer had a good understanding of my issue. The consultancy provided by the lawyer guided me in the right direction. The lawyer helped me in reaching the right decision that was required in my legal issue.
Over 3 months ago
Vipin kumar Gour - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The legal advice that I received by Adv.Shantanoo Saxena helped me to make appropriate decisions.
Over 3 months ago
Kanchi - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Shantanoo Saxena assisted me in understanding my legal situation very well. The guidance provided to me by the lawyer was apt. I was guided into taking the right path set by Adv.Shantanoo Saxena.
Over 3 months ago
Jyoti sharma - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Very helpful this lawyer guidance and thanks for this lawyer
Over 3 months ago
Vijayta - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
As a result of the advocate's guidance and advice, I was able to choose the best option possible in my legal situation.
Over 3 months ago
Advocate Shantanoo Saxena

Questions Answered by Advocate Shantanoo Saxena

Q: I am from Chennai and a case is filed against my husband in jabalpur

My husband is in jail since last October 2022 for 420 and 409 offence his bail application is rejected in session court so please tell me can he get bail from Jabalpur high court

Advocate Shantanoo Saxena answered
Yes, you should try to get bail there is a good possibility, but it will depend on the exact facts of the case the allegation in the FIR and the other relevant details. The role attributed to him, the recoveries having been made, the status of co accused if any and many such factors.

Q: 13a, 13b, 498a, domestic violence

I had filed 13a, 498, domestic violence,for 2yrs, later with mutual agreement filed 13b and withdrew domestic violence,...ow husband is saying will not proceed further with 13b till 482 is filled and fir is quashed..and will only proceed for 13b after all charges are over

Advocate Shantanoo Saxena answered
You should have been more prudent in your negotiations but still if the 13B affidavits have been filed in the court and only the final verdict is what is awaited, request can be made to the court giving all details that a decree of divorce be granted. you can also take recourse of some more complaints on the criminal side, but everything will depend on the documentations done till date.

Q: A men attempt to murder my sister.

What to do if there is a boy who continues to beat my sister whever she leaves home ,hacked her WhatsApp and beats everyone who talk to her.He has great connections with lawyers and police .He has pictures of my sister also.He is ex-boyfriend of my sister.

Advocate Shantanoo Saxena answered
You seek protection for your sister, report the issue to the police and the executive magistrates. You can seek restraining orders against the boy who is troubling your sister. There are a number of options which depends on the facts of the case and circumstances.

Q: Can i sue my bf for cheating on me using me and mentally harassing me

We were about to get married.. Families are involved in this... He kept lying and there are n nmber of girls that he has been talking to... He left me.. And is not even talking to me... He was my trainer at my gym.... And he mentally harassed me alot of times by abusing and breaking up likhe 100 times

Advocate Shantanoo Saxena answered
You can approach the local police station, if he has exploited you in the pretext of getting married but if your greivience is just that after talks about marriage things did not materialise then its not an offence. The matter will completely depend on the nature of the harassment and based upon that the relevant provisions in law would be applicable

Q: Domestic violence extract material affairs

Meri sadi ko 8 sal hone wale h mere sath suru s marpet or dahej k mang hoti rhi h lekin ab halat bahut kharab ho gae h mere husband ka apne sath kam krne wali ladki s affairs h or wo ladki kae bar ghar ae h sas sasur dono ka sath mil rha h us time m mayke m thi kuk meri delivery hue thi or sasural walo n dekhbhal krne s mana kr dia tha or husband lene nhi a rhe the jab m waha gae tb pta chala jab mene unhe rokna chaha to mare sath marpet hone lagi mujhe kae kae din kamre m band rakhte kisi s bat nhi krne dete sasur kamre or bathroom m jhakte sas bat bat pr salfas khane k dhamki deti or mere parents ko fasane k dhamki dete pati bhagne or dusri sadi k dhamki dete mujhe physical or mental dono tarah s torcher kia ja rha h ab mujh s dahej manga ja rha or sbse kah rhe a bacha unka nhi h mujhe badnam kr rhe h or jab mene police m sikayat k to mujhe bahut mara gya or bache ko marne k dhamki d jisse mujhe case wapis lena pada mere gharwale sath nhi d rhe sasural wale ghar s nikalne k dhamki de

Advocate Shantanoo Saxena answered
The law is in your favour, search for helpline number of your state, make a complain to the mahila police station, you can also approach the authorities under the Domestic Violence Act, you can get support from Legal Aid, ypu can file an FIR. You should gather proofs life pictures of bruises and i jury marks, take neighbours i. confidence, record the abuses in your phone.If you are genuinely in need law will help you get justice. You have a right to live in the marital home, you have a right for maintenance of yourself and your child as well.The decision as regards continuing in marriage or divorce would largely depend on what you want and how you perceive your abilities to sustain yourself.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Shantanoo Saxena

Can Advocate Shantanoo Saxena represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Shantanoo Saxena can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Shantanoo Saxena?

When you meet with Advocate Shantanoo Saxena for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Shantanoo Saxena?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Shantanoo Saxena, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Shantanoo Saxena?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Shantanoo Saxena, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Shantanoo Saxena?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Shantanoo Saxena regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Shantanoo Saxena?

The cost of hiring Advocate Shantanoo Saxena can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.

Advocate Shantanoo Saxena