One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Noida - Advocate Satyam Kharbanda

Advocate Satyam Kharbanda

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSector-79, Noida
LawRato4 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Divorce, Landlord/Tenant, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Satyam Kharbanda has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Noida

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Satyam Kharbanda. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Satyam Kharbanda

Q: Wrong date of birth on the birth certificate

My real DOB is 17 - 03 - 2004. And it is on all the documents except the birth certificate. The DOB on the birth certificate is 17 - *05* - 2004. As I don't want to have any issues in my career. I don't know what to do with this issue. I hope you will look into the matter. I will be grateful for your help

Advocate Satyam Kharbanda answered
1. You should apply to Registrar of Births and Death to change the Date of Birth in your birth certificate. 2. If the application is rejected by the registrar then you can go to court and file a lawsuit for court directions to be issued to the registrar to change the Date of Birth.

Q: The Broker is not giving my money back

I have rented a flat in Chhatarpur ext. for which I paid 46k to the broker (one month rent 17k+one month deposit 17k+10k brokerage and 2k for verification. The broker promised me that there is car parking and when I shifted there some other tenants told me that I cannot park my car there, I immediately told the broker that the flat is not in a good condition and there is no parking I am not going to stay here give my money back and now owner and broker are denying to give my money back. There is no rent agreement between us. and also my owner is also a lawyer. What should I do?

Advocate Satyam Kharbanda answered
You can send them Legal Demand Notice and also you can Complaint to the Police Authorities for taking action against the Broker and Owner for not returning the money back even if there is no rent agreement. You can use Rent Slips as an evedence.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Satyam Kharbanda

Can Advocate Satyam Kharbanda represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Satyam Kharbanda can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Satyam Kharbanda?

When you meet with Advocate Satyam Kharbanda for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Satyam Kharbanda?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Satyam Kharbanda, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Satyam Kharbanda?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Satyam Kharbanda, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Satyam Kharbanda?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Satyam Kharbanda regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Satyam Kharbanda?

The cost of hiring Advocate Satyam Kharbanda can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.