One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bhopal - Advocate Saransh Jain

Advocate Saransh Jain

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoKotra Sultanabad, Bhopal
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Insurance, Landlord/Tenant
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Saransh Jain has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result-oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

He provides services in the various fields of law, that is, Arbitration, Family, Landlord/ Tenant, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Insurance and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Saransh enrolled with the Bar Council of Madhya Pradesh in 2016. He is a member of the Bhopal Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MP/1178/2016
  • District Consumer Forum, Bhopal
  • District Court, Bhopal
  • District Court, Sehore
  • Madhya Pradesh High Court
  • Railway Claims Tribunal Bench, Bhopal

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bhopal

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Saransh Jain. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Saransh Jain

Q: Company Removing Employee Without any Notice

Dear Sir,This is Satyaveer Sharma From Jhunjhunu Rajasthan , i am working in a FMCG Company that Details Elastic run Pvt Ltd ( Ntex Transportation Servicing ) Pune MH Based as an TL of Shivpuri MP Warehouse, My Question is that Company Has been Removed us Without any Reason or Information from Comapany , Comapny Took Away my all accesses like Comapny Mail Comapany ERP Portal & Other& going to Shutdown the Warehouse.Can You Please Suggest me thatwhat should i have to do ?

Advocate Saransh Jain answered
You should send a legal notice through advocate and should pursue a case against them in court of law as well as with appropriate authorities such as Labour commissioner. They cannot terminate you without giving a notice.

Q: Bought some goods but supplier delivered other goods now not returning

Hi, I purchased some bulk order goods for resale from one supplier, I explained him about all the requirements instead he delivered some goods which is not as per my requirement but when I asked for replace it supplier denies and asked to reorder and pay one more time again. Is there any legal way about this.

Advocate Saransh Jain answered
Hello dear,In such cases we should file a consumer complaint under section 12 of the CPA! Consumer court shall definitely give you some relief as the other party has conducted fraud with you! Revert back for further details!

Q: Cheque bounce if Rs 2lakh and he is doing government job

I have a small gold jeweller and I give gold of Rs 200000 to customer which is government employee on the behalf of cheque of Rs 200000 I put cheque into bank then cheque is bounceI am very nervous and I have small shop and very depressed what I doPlease help me He has government job and he does not want to return my money

Advocate Saransh Jain answered
Hello Dear In such cases we have to send a legal notice as the return memo of bank is issued,anden we have to file a complaint under Crpc in order to institute a prosecution against the other party.

Q: Tenant Overstaying, wont vacate

My Father owns an apartment in Bhopal (B-105) which used to be vacant, while we are staying in Bangalore. Our neighbor apartment owner (B-104) in Bhopal had requested my father for a favor to move in to our apartment for 2-3 months, in lieu of a nominal rent payout, since they were renovating their apartment space B-104. My father agreed because he is a good person and likes to help people, especially neighbors. Hence the said neighbor has been staying with no rent agreement, and now is refusing to go back to his apartment even after 6-7 months of staying by giving one or the other excuse. We stay in Bangalore and my father is a senior citizen and cannot travel to bhopal to sort this issue and hence he is taking advantage of the fact that my father is a senior citizen. Please advice what legal course we should take on this.

Advocate Saransh Jain answered
Hello Dear,We should send a legal notice for vacating the house and then we should file a civil suit under mpaca after two months in order to get the house vacated as per law!Kindle revert back for further assistance

Q: Cheque bounce case under NI Act section 138

Arrest warrant issued in the year 2012 under Section 138 NI Act. How to get cancellation of an arrest warrant from a court and pushing the case to Lok Adalat

Advocate Saransh Jain answered
As the warrant is issued against you, then in such a case you should file an application for cancellation of warrant under section 70 and for bail under section 439 crpc with a surety! For further assistance, kindly revert back!

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Saransh Jain

Can Advocate Saransh Jain represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Saransh Jain can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Saransh Jain?

When you meet with Advocate Saransh Jain for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Saransh Jain?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Saransh Jain, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Saransh Jain?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Saransh Jain, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Saransh Jain?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Saransh Jain regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Saransh Jain?

The cost of hiring Advocate Saransh Jain can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.