Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Saqib Gigani

Advocate Saqib Gigani

  Topaz Building, Mumbai

 Experience: 1 years

5 ratings
50+ Consults
  • Cheque Bounce
  • Criminal
  • Divorce
  • Family
  • Corporate
  • Child Custody
  • Civil

Advocate Saqib Gigani has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Saqib provides services in various fields of Cheque Bounce Matters, Criminal Matters, Divorce Matters, Corporate Matters, Civil Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Saqib enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa in 2016. He is the member of the Bar Association of Maharashtra and Goa.

Enrollment Number : MAH/3908/2016

Language(s) Spoken by Advocate Saqib Gigani: English, Hindi, Marathi

Practice Areas

  • Cheque Bounce
  • Criminal
  • Divorce
  • Family
  • Corporate
  • Child Custody
  • Civil


  • Bombay High Court
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Mumbai
  • District and Sessions Court, Mumbai


  • MON 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM
  • TUE 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM
  • WED 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM
  • THU 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM
  • FRI 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM
  • SAT 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM

Book Consultation With Advocate Saqib Gigani

Phone Consultation

30 Min phone consult

Rs. 1000/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 750/-

Consult Now

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting

Rs. 2000/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 1500/-

Consult Now

Consultation by Email

Legal advice by email

Rs. 1500/-

Consult Now

User Reviews for Advocate Saqib Gigani

Be the first one to write a review.

Write Your Review

Send Enquiry for Advocate Saqib Gigani

Fill in your details and Advocate Saqib Gigani will get back to you shortly.

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly