Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Santosh Yadav

Advocate Santosh Yadav

  Andheri East, Mumbai

 Experience: 9 years

8 ratings
10+ Consults
  • Cheque Bounce
  • Trademark & Copyright
  • Criminal
  • Divorce
  • Family
  • Recovery
  • Banking / Finance

Advocate Santosh Yadav offers client –centric affordable Legal Services. He provides comprehensive assistance in cases relating to complex legal issues, pertaining to Divorce Guardianship, Maintenance, Child Custody and other Matrimonial and Divorce Laws. His core legal assistance is provided related to resolving disputes arising out of Hindu Marriage Act, 1955, Special Marriage Act, 1954, Indian Divorce Act ,Foreign marriage Act 1969, Parsi Marriage and divorce act 1936, Dissolution of Muslim Marriage Act, 1939, both advisory & compliance assistance related to International Laws & areas where Conflict of Law prevails are also addressed. The focus is always on providing the best advice in the interest of the client.

Advocate Santosh provide assistance in matters of Corporate Law with a full legal service team of Corporate Lawyers. Arbitration and Conciliation/Commercial and Corporate Transactions, Disputes arising in banking, commodities, commercial contracts, sale of goods, debt recovery, public and private international law . He also deals with resolving company and commercial disputes.

Advocate Santosh provides quality advice in criminal cases and easy access to valued assistance in matters of Criminal Law. Course of action advisory on Intellectual Property theft, misdemeanors and other acts as defined in the statutes relating to Criminal Law provided. Services include but not limited to Filing Criminal complaints at appropriate forums, appropriate jurisdictions & assistance in drafting & initiating Police complaints under prevalent provisions of the Law. Assistance in Court trials also provided.

Advocate Santosh enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa in 2008.

Enrollment Number : MAH/5294/2008

Language(s) Spoken by Advocate Santosh Yadav: English, Hindi, Marathi

Practice Areas

  • Cheque Bounce
  • Trademark & Copyright
  • Criminal
  • Divorce
  • Family
  • Recovery
  • Banking / Finance


  • Bombay High Court
  • City Civil Court, Mumbai
  • Consumer District Forum, Mumbai
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Mumbai
  • District and Sessions Court, Mumbai
  • Family Courts, Mumbai
  • Labour Court Mumbai
  • Trial Courts, Mumbai


  • MON 09:00 AM - 08:00 PM
  • TUE 09:00 AM - 08:00 PM
  • WED 09:00 AM - 08:00 PM
  • THU 09:00 AM - 08:00 PM
  • FRI 09:00 AM - 08:00 PM
  • SAT 09:00 AM - 08:00 PM

Book Consultation With Advocate Santosh Yadav

Phone Consultation

30 Min phone consult

Rs. 2000/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 1500/-

Consult Now

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting

Rs. 4000/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 3300/-

Consult Now

User Reviews for Advocate Santosh Yadav

Be the first one to write a review.

Write Your Review

Send Enquiry for Advocate Santosh Yadav

Fill in your details and Advocate Santosh Yadav will get back to you shortly.

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly