Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Sanjay Singh

Advocate Sanjay Singh

  Andheri, Mumbai

 Experience: 3 years

No Ratings
10+ Consults
  • Cheque Bounce
  • Criminal
  • Divorce
  • Family
  • Child Custody
  • Civil

Advocate Sanjay Singh has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sanjay provides services in various fields of Criminal Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Civil Matters, Family Matters, Divorce Matters of drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sanjay enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa in 2014. He is also a member of Andheri and Bandra Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MAH/4317/2014

Language(s) Spoken by Advocate Sanjay Singh: English, Hindi, Marathi

Practice Areas

  • Cheque Bounce
  • Criminal
  • Divorce
  • Family
  • Child Custody
  • Civil


  • Bombay High Court
  • District and Sessions Court, Mumbai


  • MON 10:00 AM - 11:30 PM
  • TUE 10:00 AM - 11:30 PM
  • WED 10:00 AM - 11:30 PM
  • THU 10:00 AM - 11:30 PM
  • FRI 10:00 AM - 11:30 PM

Book Consultation With Advocate Sanjay Singh

Phone Consultation

30 Min phone consult

Rs. 1000/-

Offer Price: Rs. 499/-

Consult Now

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting

Rs. 2000/-

Offer Price: Rs. 499/-

Consult Now

Consultation by Email

Legal advice by email

Rs. 1500/-

Consult Now

User Reviews for Advocate Sanjay Singh

Be the first one to write a review.

Write Your Review

Send Enquiry for Advocate Sanjay Singh

Fill in your details and Advocate Sanjay Singh will get back to you shortly.

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly