One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Samrat Chaudhari

Advocate Samrat Chaudhari

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoJogeshwari (East), Mumbai
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Corporate, Customs & Central Excise, GST, High Court, Media and Entertainment, Tax
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Samrat Chaudhari completed his law in the year 2016 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Arbitration, Tax, GST, Customs & Central Excise, Corporate and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Samrat enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa in 2016.

Enrollment Number : MAH/2727/2016
  • Bombay High Court
  • Trial Courts, Mumbai

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mumbai

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Samrat Chaudhari. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Samrat Chaudhari

Q: What to do in when sebi blocks bank account and financial tools

Hi, This is on behalf of My father Shri chhote Lal Shukla he is working with a company m/s jaig poly mars in Jagdishpur Amethi UP. In 2007 company officials had miss lead him to sign some paper for PF account and make him the director of the company. By 2014 he has aware that he is serving as a director and sebi and another institutions had sent lots of paper to justify the director ship post. Now his bank account and other financial tools are blocked by sebi. Please suggest us for best way.

Advocate Samrat Chaudhari answered
In order to be able to help you, we need to know the reason why his bank accounts have been blocked, is it for to company getting insolvent or a fraud by company because of which director's personal assets are being seized? All of this needs to be examined.Also, it is advised that he should resign from the board of the company with immediate effect

Q: Non payment of interest to builder

Hi, I booked my flat on Aug, 2016.As per their agreement 20% amount to be paid at the time of booking but i didn't paid as was waiting for bank to check property is valid/approved or not so i made payment late and due to that the next 2 payment also got delayed because i took loan from SBI which takes time to process loan and disbursements. Now after 1.5 yr later builder is asking interest for late payment. I told them that due to bank loan approval and process it took time and got delayed. They said that they provide 20 days(which is mentioned in agreement letter also) of time and after 20 days they calculate interest @rate of 11%. Also they sent demand letter through email and from that date they start calculate 20 days and later they sent original hard-copy of letter and my sbi do not accept letter through email. How can i avoid this interest part as its too much for me. Please suggest me is there any way or rule to fight with them. 

Advocate Samrat Chaudhari answered
Please understand that when you sign an agreement, you voluntarily and with free will enter into it.A valid contract is binding on you and as far as terms you have written here, it appears that contact is fairly drafted.Although one can give a complete opinion only after reading the contract completely, but it appears that contract is reasonable and hence, binding

Q: Ex-CA not providing necessary support what to do

I run a small business registered under LLP. My CA had done my VAT registration and had charged me for ROC filing. Due to his under-performance and service I had to switch to a new CA. Turns out my ex -ca did not do my company ROC filing on time due which I was penalized with Rs.40000/-. Due to GST enrollment, my new CA informed me to collect my VAT refundable fee of 25000/-. But the vat officer says my company details are not showing on his system and he requires bank details through which payment was made. As payment was made from my ex-CA's account, I requested him to provide necessary help for getting my refund, but he refused to corporate and provide any help. Due to my old CA I have lost almost 65,000/- so far. Is there any legal action I can take against him for my loss??

Advocate Samrat Chaudhari answered
As far as Rs. 40,000 for late filling out annual return is concerned, if you have a signed Engagement Letter with your CA and you have indemnification Clause in it, he is liable to pay you the money for loss caused due to his mistake.As far as VAT refund is concerned, if you have all the necessary details like payment challans and returns you don't need anything else.But still if you really have time and energy to pursue a recource you can file a complain of professional misconduct with ICAI. The ICAI charges fees for filling the same of almost Rs. 3000

Q: Is it important for a partnership firm to pay gratuity to employees

is it compulsory for the partnership firm to pay the gratuity to the employee please guide regarding ,parternship firm rules and regulations as a employer

Advocate Samrat Chaudhari answered
Payment of gratuity is compulsory regardless of constitution of employer. Which means whether you are a company, a sole proprietor, partnership firm or limited liability partnership, gratuity act applies to you as long as you are employing more than 10 workmen.

Q: Permission to install CCTV cameras in the office whether necessary

Dear Sir/Madam, Is there any law in India for installation of CCTV camera in office premised? Do we need to take any permission for this? Please advise Thanks

Advocate Samrat Chaudhari answered
The answer depends on the location of premises. There are local laws in most of the states requiring an intimation to be field with various authorities like Police, Shops and Establishment authorities. In any case an intimation with Police should necessarily be filed.Also, a sign board intimating visitors that the premises is under CCTV Surveillance should be put up.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Samrat Chaudhari

Can Advocate Samrat Chaudhari represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Samrat Chaudhari can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Samrat Chaudhari?

When you meet with Advocate Samrat Chaudhari for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Samrat Chaudhari?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Samrat Chaudhari, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Samrat Chaudhari?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Samrat Chaudhari, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Samrat Chaudhari?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Samrat Chaudhari regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Samrat Chaudhari?

The cost of hiring Advocate Samrat Chaudhari can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.