One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jaipur - Advocate Saket Pareek

Advocate Saket Pareek

  Gopalpura ByPass Road, Jaipur

 Experience: 27 years

1 ratings
  • Arbitration
  • Documentation
  • Family
  • Property
  • Wills / Trusts

Advocate Saket Pareek has been working as an advocate for last 25 years before the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India, the Hon'ble Rajasthan High Court and the Sub-ordinate Civil Courts in Rajasthan.

He has extensive experience in handling land acquisition matters, town planning matters, revenue matters, constitutional matters, civil matters, real estate & documentation and arbitration matters.

Advocate Saket enrolled with the Bar Council of Rajasthan in 1990. He is a member of the Rajasthan High Court Bar Associatation & Rajasthan High Court Bar Association at the Jaipur Bench.

Enrollment Number : R/629/90

Language(s) Spoken by Advocate Saket Pareek: English, Hindi

Practice Areas

  • Arbitration
  • Documentation
  • Family
  • Property
  • Wills / Trusts


  • Jaipur District Court
  • Rajasthan High Court


  • MON 05:00 PM - 10:00 PM
  • TUE 05:00 PM - 10:00 PM
  • WED 05:00 PM - 10:00 PM
  • THU 05:00 PM - 10:00 PM
  • FRI 05:00 PM - 10:00 PM
  • SAT 05:00 PM - 10:00 PM

Book Consultation With Advocate Saket Pareek

Phone Consultation

30 Min phone consult

Rs. 1000/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 750/-

Consult Now

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting

Rs. 2000/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 1500/-

Consult Now

Consultation by Email

Legal advice by email

Rs. 3500/-

Consult Now

Video Consultation

30 Min consult over Skype

Rs. 3500/-

Consult Now

User Reviews for Advocate Saket Pareek

Be the first one to write a review.

Write Your Review

Get advice from Advocate Saket Pareek

Fill in your details and Advocate Saket Pareek will get back to you shortly.

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly

We're in News