One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Sagari TM

Advocate Sagari TM

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Fort, Mumbai
9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Sagari TM has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 9 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Sagari TM's office is in Fort, Mumbai.
  • Bombay High Court,
  • District Court, Mumbai

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mumbai

Questions Answered by Advocate Sagari TM Can I sue my own family for domestic violence, abuse and torture? case status is in Ex party hearing what should i do