One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Pune - Advocate Sachin Vasant Pani

Advocate Sachin Vasant Pani

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.5 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoKeshav Nagar, Pune
LawRato21 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Criminal, Cyber Crime, GST, High Court, Patent, Tax, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Sachin Vasant Pani has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sachin provides services in various fields of Trademark and Copyright Matters, Tax Matters, Cyber Crime Matters, Criminal Matters, Civil related Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sachin enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa in 2003. He is a member of Pune Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MAH/2572/2003
  • Bombay High Court
  • District Court, Mumbai
  • District Court, Pune

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Pune

Popular Reviews

Rajesh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer had a good understanding of my issue. Adv.Sachin Vasant Pani aided me in resolving my legal matter successfully. As a result of the advocate's guidance and advice, I was able to choose the best option possible in my legal situation.
1 month ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Sachin Vasant Pani

Q: My Bank Account Freeze By Pune cyber city Police Station

I am a Crypto P2P Merchant in Binanace so One of My Client buy Crypto From Me And Make Payment To My Bank Account but After Few Days My bank account freeze then my bank said its freeze order of pune cyber cell then i contact Pune cyber cell then they said your buyer make a scam and receve money in Own Account then Same fund transfer to your Account and buy crypto so your account also freeze. But Please note i am not involve in this scam bcz i sell crypto then i recive money So i dont know how buyer got this money or anything so please Help me,now in My account have Rs: 59900 & I am From Odisha.

Advocate Sachin Vasant Pani answered
you will have to make application for de freezing of a/c to the jurisdictional court in pune n then court will decided whether to de freeze the a/c Or not and if your application is rejected u n file n appeal before the higher court if required and u will have to provide certain details to the court which would help the court in proper adjudication of your a/c.

Q: Neighbour causing nuisance by throwing filth into my window regularly

My top floor neighbor is constantly throwing vomit, condoms, soiled tissues into my box grill window below. I have complained to society and police but no action is being taken. Neighbor denies my complaint and continues to trash my window. Instead he threatened to file case of defamation. It is causing mental trauma to clean mess frequently. Also my home hygiene is compromised. There are large number of flies on the filth which enter my home everyday.

Advocate Sachin Vasant Pani answered
whether you are married and your wife stays along with you and if she stays with you then your neighbour is in deep trouble and he would have to face serious consequences for his actions. you can file criminal as well as civil actions against your neighbours in court of law.

Q: I have suffered harassment from landlord and police in dhule

I had major issues in dhule now I am willing to put it in front of court.. can I file the case in mumbai or I will have to file it in dhule only..I want to file it in mumbai because I am resident of mumbai and it will be easy for me to fight it here.

Advocate Sachin Vasant Pani answered
You will have to file your case in dhule as the cause of action arose in dhule and the local court of dhule enjoys jurisdiction. Moreover it's immaterial were you stay, also the defendant resides in dhule and he cannot be summoned as per your sweet will but only by the court which has jurisdiction over the area in dhule.

Q: Procedure to get bail for brother already in prison

I want to get bail order as my younger brother is in prison for last three months and he has act 825. Pls suggest how can I get bail order

Advocate Sachin Vasant Pani answered
Sorry dear but what is 825 act I am unable to ascertain your query. If you mean to say section 285 IPC it relates to Negligent conduct related to Fire and combustible substance endangering human life, Knowingly or negligently. If it is indeed Sec. 285 than your brother is unnecessary being held in jail as its a Bailable matter and You should file a bail application as early as possible and court is bound by law and directions of Hon'ble Supreme Court to release the undertrial on bail, If he is ready to furnish bail. And here I would like to emphasis that Bail is your brothers legal right in the said case, and it's not on the discretion of the Court.

Q: Aggressive dog in housing society, how to get rid out of it

Hi, I m flat owner in of owner having aggressive dog which attack on children which cause harm to 10 yr not with jaw, blood out . I too have children age 5&10. Informed objection to society management but no result. What can I do now

Advocate Sachin Vasant Pani answered
First of all given an intimation of your apprehension in writing ti the CHS body/members, Thereafter you can seek action against the errant Flat holder/resident to whom the dog belongs. If the Soceity members or the office bearers are reluctant to take action u can file a Civil as well as criminal suit/complaint against the dog owner. Moreover I would like to share that it is mandatory to obtain permission from Municipal Corporation for Pet dogs and other animals and see to it whether it is complied with. Failure to which gives u another cause of action to proceed against the dog owner.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sachin Vasant Pani

Can Advocate Sachin Vasant Pani represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sachin Vasant Pani can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sachin Vasant Pani?

When you meet with Advocate Sachin Vasant Pani for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sachin Vasant Pani?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sachin Vasant Pani, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sachin Vasant Pani?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sachin Vasant Pani, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sachin Vasant Pani?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sachin Vasant Pani regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sachin Vasant Pani?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sachin Vasant Pani can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.