One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jaipur - Advocate Sachin Mittal

Advocate Sachin Mittal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.6 | 2+ user ratings
Tonk Road, Jaipur
8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Civil, Corporate, Criminal, Labour & Service, Media and Entertainment, Patent, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Sachin Mittal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 8 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Sachin Mittal's office is in Tonk Road, Jaipur.
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Jaipur,
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Jaipur,
  • Jaipur District Court,
  • Rajasthan High Court,
  • Sessions Court, Jaipur

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Jaipur

Top Reviews

Gupteshwar Yadav - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I am satisfied with the consultation ,it was good .
May 10, 2018
View all Reviews >>
Questions Answered by Advocate Sachin Mittal Where to report about harassment and arrogant behavior of boss Discrepancy in the merit list of Lab Technician