One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Pune - Advocate Rutuja Pol

Advocate Rutuja Pol

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoNational War Memorial Camp, Pune
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, International Law, Supreme Court, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Malayalam, Marathi
Advocate Rutuja Pol has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result-oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

She provides services in the various fields of law, that is, Supreme Court, Criminal, Divorce, International Law, Wills/ Trusts and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Rutuja enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa in 2014. She is a member of the Bombay Bar Association.

  • Bombay High Court
  • District and Sessions Court, Mumbai
  • District Court, Pune
  • Family Court, Pune
  • Metropolitan Magistrate Courts, Mumbai

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Pune

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Rutuja Pol. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Rutuja Pol

Q: Bisexuality as a ground for divorce

Hello Sir , I have been married since 3 1/2 years ago now I have a son of 2.7 years old . My husband is not interested in physical relation with me even emotional relation I was worrying about this and one day I found out the reason that he is a bisexual person as i have seen his whats app chat and messanger , now I don't want to leave with such person ... What can I do in such case ?? Can I file a divorce ?

Advocate Rutuja Pol answered
Hi, It can be a ground for divorce citing cruelty mentally under section 13 (2)(i) of the Indian Marriage Act (assuming your marriage was solemnized under the Hindu law). However, the extent of cruelty justifying a divorce shall be subjective to what the court would decide since other facts shall also be considered. You also mentioned that your husband is also not interested in emotional relationship, so this fact shall reasonably make your case stronger. You have good chances of getting a favorable order. But first you may try mediation.

Q: Clarification regarding marriage by hindu girl under christian law

my friend married in 2018 may according to the christian law . She is Hindu by religion now she want divorce, so what kind of remedy is available for her

Advocate Rutuja Pol answered
This case would be be governed by the Special Marriage Act, 1954 since it if an inter caste/religion marriage. She can apply for divorce in the family court of relevant jurisdiction under section 27 of the Special Marriage Act.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Rutuja Pol

Can Advocate Rutuja Pol represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Rutuja Pol can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Rutuja Pol?

When you meet with Advocate Rutuja Pol for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Rutuja Pol?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Rutuja Pol, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Rutuja Pol?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Rutuja Pol, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Rutuja Pol?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Rutuja Pol regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Rutuja Pol?

The cost of hiring Advocate Rutuja Pol can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.