One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Pune - Advocate Rohan Rathod

Advocate Rohan Rathod

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoShivajinagar Gaothan, Pune
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Family, High Court, Motor Accident, Recovery, Startup
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Rohan Rathod has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
  • Bombay High Court
  • Consumer District Forum, Pune
  • District Court, Pune
  • Family Court, Pune

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Pune

Popular Reviews

shruti jain - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Rohan Rathod aided me in resolving my legal matter successfully.
2 months ago
Sudhir rathod - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer had a good understanding of my issue. The consultancy provided by the lawyer guided me in the right direction.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Rohan Rathod

Q: consumer court orderand procedure there after

consumer court order given please state procedure after this how we can get order obeyed if OP refuses to respect order

Advocate Rohan Rathod answered
if OP refuses to comply with the order of the consumer forum then you can file and execution petition before Don the Honorable consumer forum. that is how you can make the OP comply which the order

Q: Dear Ayushi Shrivastava, Your legal query will be answered soon. I met a guy on FB. And we don'

Dear Ayushi Shrivastava,Your legal query will be answered soon.I met a guy on FB. And we don't have any relationship. we were not even friends. He came to my home and kissed me and doing other things as well physically without my consent. And then he left. What should i do now ? I m really frustrated and depressed. But its already three months from now? Is it worth filing FIR against him? I don't have any proof .

Advocate Rohan Rathod answered
you can go to a police station and file police complaint against the the person under section 354 for use of criminal force to outrage the modesty of a women . he will surely learn his lesson

Q: Agreement for Mutual understanding in Business Sale

I have been running a restaurant for last 4 years. Now I have decided to sell it for 14 Laks. The manager who was handling the restaurant showed interest in buying it. As he is not able to give the amount in lump sum we have agreed to pay 14 Lacs in 36 installments. As most of the terms are mutually agreed upon; I wanted to know what should we do to make it more legal and law binding document? How do we execute it for the mutual benefit?

Advocate Rohan Rathod answered
you can make and execute an agreement to sell with your manager this way you can secure the deal and it will also be legally binding upon the both of you. it will therefore bhi mutually beneficial agreement

Q: Car dealer sold a discontinued model without informing

I bought a Maruti ignis in June 2019. This is supposed to be a Feb 2019 facelift model by Maruti which was discussed and quoted to bank also , but the vehicle registered on my name is old model which was discontinued by Maruti in January 2019 . I don't want to negotiate with the dealer but want my money back or provide a new car instead. Is this possible ??

Advocate Rohan Rathod answered
yes, you can send them a notice and then file a consumer complaint with the district or additional district consumer forum whichever applies to your area. complaint must be accompanied with an affidavit, address purshis, list of documents and documents.

Q: Issue With Samsung For Faulty Product And Denying To Accept the Prodct

Hello i made a purchase of samsung s10plus on 6th march after that i redeemed the offer and purchased galaxy buds worth 10000 at 2990 they are deffective and after giving it to company service center many time they diidnt help and also talked to customer care and also with srvice head time no one came to help also registeered case with NCH still samsung not help samsung just removed the model no. And serial no. From my device when i submiited to service centre and now when i asked to replace it they denied by saying it is not our product and previously they have accepted it so many times but they did not do anything

Advocate Rohan Rathod answered
first send a notice to the company, then, you can file a consumer complaint before the district consumer forum or additional forum whichever applies to your area. mention the contents of your allegations in a complaint and file it along with an affidavit and relevant documents.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Rohan Rathod

Can Advocate Rohan Rathod represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Rohan Rathod can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Rohan Rathod?

When you meet with Advocate Rohan Rathod for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Rohan Rathod?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Rohan Rathod, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Rohan Rathod?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Rohan Rathod, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Rohan Rathod?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Rohan Rathod regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Rohan Rathod?

The cost of hiring Advocate Rohan Rathod can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.