One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Ritu Srivastava

Advocate Ritu Srivastava

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoAndheri East, Mumbai
LawRato13 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, Court Marriage, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Ritu Srivastava has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Ritu provides services in various fields of Wills/Trusts Matters, Documentation Matters, Family Matters, Divorce Matters, Civil Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ritu enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa in 2011. She is the member of the Andheri Court Bar Association, Mumbai.

Enrollment Number : MAH/4506/2011
  • Bombay High Court
  • City Civil Court, Mumbai
  • Court of Small Causes, Mumbai
  • Family Courts, Mumbai

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mumbai

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Ritu Srivastava. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Ritu Srivastava

Q: Procedure to make a will of parents

Will to be made for my parents (Dad and mom) and power of attorney. We are 4 of them and have to put one particular son.

Advocate Ritu Srivastava answered
Yes cn put one particular son name for WILL and power of Attorney ...your Dad and Mom can make a joint WILL and Power of Attorney for one particular son. and this is good for future and your Old age parents .

Q: Can a girl can support her parents financially after marriage?

Hi, I am a working woman. I did a love marriage before 1 month and we had already decided that I will pay 10k per month for the house loan taken by my parents. But my husband is not allowing me to do it now. In addition I do not have any brother. So is my decision to help my parents financially even after marriage is legal or not?

Advocate Ritu Srivastava answered
yes your decision is right and you can pay and you have right to support your parents ...parents are your responsibility so you can do all these things for your parents your husband can not restricticted..

Q: Procedure for divorce in case wife has taken the daughter away

i want a divorce from my wife with 3 years daughter , she has a doubt that im into a extramarital affair , she has left the home wih daufgter 1 month back and send me a 7 pages legal notice from a lawyer claiming all the blames that i have removed her from house and harrased her and if i dont go and bring her back home she will take a legal action , i dont want her back in my life she has also filled a police complaint against me , please advise

Advocate Ritu Srivastava answered
If you want to safety life with her after take at home so both of you can make MOU for future life and both of you can start beautiful family with your daughter otherwise she is not agreed for MOU then you file Restitution of Conjugal right in the Court then this will be settled as per both of mutually consent and you can start your life with family.

Q: How to file divorce against husband

I want to understand the following: [1]. Procedure for divorce by husband and joint petition [2] whether wife can claim any right on husbands property before or after divorce [3] both husband & wife were last stayed in Mumbai. In 2012 wife got a job in Kolkata and shifted there. now she wants divorce by filing a joint petition but in that joint petition she does not want to mention that she has all her streedhans are with her, she also not ready to mention in the joint petition that in future she will not file any civil or criminal case against husband or his family members. Please advice legal remedy, time frame for final decree whether contested or otherwise, your regards,Dr Banerjee

Advocate Ritu Srivastava answered
both of you can go for mutual consent divorce and you can put in this petition that both of you no claim each other and both of you will not file case against each other and both of you can go for remarriage after divorce all of the clause can put in this mutual consent divorce petition and after 6 month you wil get divorce as per both of you consent.

Q: Is it mandatory to use husbands name post marriage in documents?

I have been married for 6 was an arrange marriage and we have not applied for marriage certificate yet.....I don't want to use my husbands name...what shoud i do???

Advocate Ritu Srivastava answered
Not mendatory as per law...after marriage name change or if you do not want so u do not use husband name you can use yoyr name whatever you want...nothing restriction but valid as per highschool certificate if you want to need change then you can apply aas per government procedure so you can change otherwise no need to change your name

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ritu Srivastava

Can Advocate Ritu Srivastava represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ritu Srivastava can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ritu Srivastava?

When you meet with Advocate Ritu Srivastava for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ritu Srivastava?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ritu Srivastava, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ritu Srivastava?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ritu Srivastava, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ritu Srivastava?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ritu Srivastava regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ritu Srivastava?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ritu Srivastava can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.