One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Rihal S Kazi

Advocate Rihal S Kazi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
Mazgaon, Mumbai
6 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Maithili
Advocate Rihal S Kazi has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 6 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Rihal S Kazi's office is in Mazgaon, Mumbai.
  • Bombay High Court,
  • City Civil Court, Mumbai,
  • Court of Small Causes, Mumbai,
  • District Court, Mumbai,
  • Family Courts, Mumbai,
  • Trial Courts, Mumbai

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mumbai

Questions Answered by Advocate Rihal S Kazi How to sue for defamation Builder is bouncing the cheque what to do