One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Raviprakash Chaturvedi

Advocate Raviprakash Chaturvedi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoKalyan, Mumbai
LawRato16 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Raviprakash chaturvedi has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Raviprakash provides services in various fields of Criminal Matters, Civil Matters, Consumer Court Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Family related Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Raviprakash enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa in 2007. He is a member of Ulhasnagar Taluka.

Enrollment Number : MAH/6017/2007

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mumbai

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Raviprakash Chaturvedi. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Raviprakash Chaturvedi

Q: GF parents forcefully marrying her and threatening me for FIR

Hello I am a student in IIT Bombay I am in relationship with a girl since last 6 and half years. Both are adults. Her parents are forcefully marrying her and we have at max 2 months. We want to marry. What would be best, quickest and safest way to marry. I have 4 months of education left after that I have a good job of 15 annul. I am also concerned about her security for these 4 months. I can't keep her with me in hostel but definitely will keep near to my hostel and often would spend time with her. My second question is her mama is threatening me and abusing me for calling her. He is warning me for filing a FIR against me. How he can file a FIR when her own daughter talks to me. He also threatening me for beating with help of Shivsena goons. I have his recording. What will happen if he file a FIR against me. I have a good career ahead. I will go USA for job purpose in August. This FIR can cause problem in my VISA? Last one is how legal and safe is arya samaj marriage Ple

Advocate Raviprakash Chaturvedi answered
It is good to marry her under special marriage act. It will take 1 month time complete the marriage process. Thereafter tell your wife to file domestic violence case against her parents. No fir would be filed against you.

Q: Related to living separate without getting divorce is it possible

I got married in 2014 having a baby girl, working, after that my in-laws starting pressure on me related to giving money, gold and other dowry to them i.e. TV, invert er. My husband is not supportive not giving salary towards me and daughter for daily household responsibility. After my fathers death their ferocious behavior suddenly get peaked. My husband including my father-in-law slapped me without any major reason and mentally harassed me. I have tried to file police complaint but he snatched my mobile phone and already bring his advocate on police station and convince me to do not resister for complaint. After that i am living in my parental home since 8 months. I tried for mutual understanding he send legal notice to me i don't wanted to live with him. He contentiously messaged and called to me related to asking my decision and he can also file case on me. What can i do we have no elder person who care for us i am elder one and my mother is older. pls suggests what to do.

Advocate Raviprakash Chaturvedi answered
Most of women nowadays have been suffering from the problems like your case. You dont want to give divorce and you want to live separate. No issue there is concept in hindu marriage act for judicial separation. You should go for that.

Q: Can Divorce be granted through notary ?

Hi, My wife wants to be separated. As of now she is living at her father's home since 5 months. Now they want divorce but not in court but on a written matter on stamp paper with Notary.which will be signed by both. Is this OK? What should be written matter on stamp? Your expert suggestions are required, Please help me. I am in dilemma & want to come out of this situation.

Advocate Raviprakash Chaturvedi answered
Marriage can be perform as per your rites and rituals. But divorce can only obtain through court. If any body misguide you through any other mode it is illegal. You cannot get divorce except in court of law.

Q: What amount of compensation can I claim delayed possession case

I have booked a flat in march 2011. It has been told to me that the possession would be given in Dec 2013. At the time of agreement they told me, possession will be given before dec 2014. But as a buffer they are writing possession date Dec 2015. Now we are in Dec 2016. But still the builder have not received the OC. As I am staying in rented flat. So, due to delay is the possession of the flat, I'm incurring addition financial burden in terms of rent. Kindly guide me in this situation how would i should initiate to claim for compensation due to delay in the possession of the flat?? What are the customer right which benefits to me, getting the compensation?? Up to what amount I can claim for compensation??

Advocate Raviprakash Chaturvedi answered
It depends upon various factors as how much amount you have been paying rent. Value of property. Harassment caused due to non availabilities of flat etc. You can file consumer case as well as criminal case against builder. I am having the same matter as you and handling in both the above mentioned court.

Q: What is the procedure for divorce.

Hi.. I need a divorce. My marriage 11yrs we cant stay with each I need divorce fast. I m not a good wife .m gud for nothing.I can't be a gud wife .I can't be a gud mother also.and 3yrs before m done a worong that I have chat with other guy.and after my fault my Hus have a relationship with one women .and now he done his second marriage.and am I don't have no patience for anything. And I'll fight with my hubby everyday .and m aiways giving replays wat he asked.and I can't to be a slave.and also I can't concentrate my kids.coz m not gud.m he want to get rid of pls answer me asap.thank u...and m frm Kerala.our marriage done with Kerala Hindu marriage age 29 .and his 31.we can't adjust with each other so pls give me an answer asap.he asked me to leave him for his peaceful I want him free..that's there anything u wanna know abt my problem details let Me know.. Thank u...Mrs. SV...

Advocate Raviprakash Chaturvedi answered
You have to file divorce case on the basis of cruelty made on you by your wife. It is long procedure to get divorce from her on the basis of cruelty. As you said she does not allow you to touch her. So it is better to go for mutual divorce.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Raviprakash Chaturvedi

Can Advocate Raviprakash Chaturvedi represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Raviprakash Chaturvedi can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Raviprakash Chaturvedi?

When you meet with Advocate Raviprakash Chaturvedi for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Raviprakash Chaturvedi?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Raviprakash Chaturvedi, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Raviprakash Chaturvedi?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Raviprakash Chaturvedi, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Raviprakash Chaturvedi?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Raviprakash Chaturvedi regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Raviprakash Chaturvedi?

The cost of hiring Advocate Raviprakash Chaturvedi can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.