One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Ravindra Vishnu Sankpal

Advocate Ravindra Vishnu Sankpal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.5 | 10+ user ratings
LawRatoNagindas Master Road, Mumbai
LawRato29 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Landlord/Tenant, NCLT, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Ravindra Vishnu Sankpal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Ravindra provides services in various fields of arbitration matters, divorce court matters, recovery matters, property matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ravindra enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa in 1994. He is a member of the Bombay Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MAH/1065/1994

  • Bombay High Court,
  • City Civil Court, Mumbai,
  • Court of Small Causes, Mumbai,
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Mumbai,
  • Labour Court Mumbai

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Ravindra Vishnu Sankpal

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

Geeta Chauhan - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The advocate was prompt enough, helpful, had good experience and is approachable.
1 month ago
Pappu Ghuge - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Best Lawyer in Mumbai
1 month ago
Sneha Poddar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Ravindra Vishnu Sankpal aided me in resolving my legal matter successfully. Adv.Ravindra Vishnu Sankpal's assistance led me to make the right decision in my legal matter.
1 month ago
Yezdi - Verified Client LawRato LawRato
The lawyer did not give me enough time. Did not get a solution to my problem. Lawyer did not seem interested in helping me out.
1 month ago
Sanjeev Rathour - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
1 month ago
Mustafa - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Very polite and help full
1 month ago
MEHUL UPADHYAY -9773 - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue.
2 months ago
Amirali Shroff - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
2 months ago
Muhammad Ismail Haji - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Ravindra Vishnu Sankpal understood my issue quite well and guided me through the entire process. The lawyer provided me with sound advice. The lawyer aided me in making the best decision possible.
Over 3 months ago
Tatesh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Sunita Bafna was so helpful. Gives the right solution on given Matter. Thanks for the help..????
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Ravindra Vishnu Sankpal

Q: Wife is agressive and abusive can i get divorce on these grounds

3.5yrs of marriage with a son 2.5yrs of age.Wife does not behave nice use abusive language against my parents very stubborn n egoistic.Get support from her parents.i askd her for consiling but she denied so my lawyer wrote a notice to her and asked for reply. she got annoyed and left the house with my son and also took all the gold with her n when i asked she said it is in the locker and keys are with her.Now how can i check it i m sure she is just making a story.what if i try to open the locker.Now she is getting ready to file a case against me.will she file a divorce case directly and ask for alumini.My earnings are 40k per month n is living in a rented 2bhk flat.she will definitely ask for alumini according to my earnings how much i wil hav to giv her. i hav my own house in my home town but it is on my grandfathers name can she claim a property share in that house as i can take my sons custody as well. she abused me even scratched my face never call my parents at all.

Advocate Ravindra Vishnu Sankpal answered
you have remedies available under hindu marriages act , if you want your wife back, you may file petition for restitution of conjugal rights and if you dont want to continue the marriage you may file divorce petition. Your financial liability towards wife and child will be 20% to 50 % of your income.Your wife cannot claim any right inyour parental this stage you may write a letter to the local police station updating the events in the matrimonial life

Q: Can family of girl file complaint on her behalf for abusive husband

Can we as a family of girl complaint against her husband as he is calling us n abusing and beating our girl like anything

Advocate Ravindra Vishnu Sankpal answered
yes , very much you can complaint inthe local police station where your daughter is presently residing and seek protection against the domestic voilence. you are further advised to take immediate step , before the situation goes beyond control.


We have all the original property related papers since 1963 of Ulhasnagar-1,the Builder has submitted all the papers such as: the Plan passed from the Ulhasnagar Municipal Corporation, Agreement to sales, the Bogus Conveyance deed (Sanad) of the property at the add:Near, Ulhasnagar-1. The builder has made an illegal encroachment of the structure on the plot of our shops,we have made many complaints to the U.M.C and the Police, but till date no result. We have not approached the Court as We don't know the law. we are Hindu. Please advice. Regards

Advocate Ravindra Vishnu Sankpal answered
If you are Owner of the Plot, you are well protected by the Law and Legal Machinery. You can file Injunction Suit before the Civil Judge Senior Division at Ulhasnagar and obtain Stay Order against the Builder. Rest assure you have all remedies available under the law.

Q: In-laws asking for money from husband - how to avoid

My husband always support their non working lazy family. All his brothers and sister are not working but they buy precious assets,shopping,visiting etc. With my husbands money.always they ask money for their needs. My husband is in pressure of so many loans and credit card bills. Earlier I used to give all my salary to my husband but that too was used by them and I was empty handed. But now I stopped giving my money,so now they abuse me including my husband.I am worried of my future when I'll have my baby. My husband is foolish that he don't understand future requirements. How to deal with greedy in laws and foolish husband.

Advocate Ravindra Vishnu Sankpal answered
Do not forget that your in-laws are the source of the existence of your Husband, who has designated you as wife and a complete woman. Start respecting and accepting the Husband and his family, your resistance will disappear. You urgently need counselling, which will help you to have smooth matrimonial life. The Life is very beautiful and short, make good of each moment. God Bless you!

Q: Payment default by customer - How to recover

We supplied the accused party, (a Food trading company) with processed food orders around time of August 2014, they owed us total of Rs 6 lakh plus since then. They have owed us Rs 1.845 Lakh since March of 2015. In April 2015, we reached agreement on a payback schedule to be paid back in full by first week of August. They have since only paid Rs 20k. I did agree to them that would give them an 8% profit margin .. meaning that the amount outstanding now should be Rs 149,740. However, he has used up our goodwill. The interest alone that he could have made on our money by putting it in a money market account is equal to that profit margin that we had agreed to. And that is not including that it took them almost 6 months to make payments on our original bill and one of their original checks bounced and we had to pay a fee on it. We would like to call for Rs 1.6 lakh at least with any more delays.

Advocate Ravindra Vishnu Sankpal answered
The instructions given by you are incomplete hence, unable to advice you. Kindly provide complete details namely Name, Address of the Defaulter Company, Ledger Account Statement, Provision of Interest on the Invoice.


Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ravindra Vishnu Sankpal

Can Advocate Ravindra Vishnu Sankpal represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ravindra Vishnu Sankpal can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ravindra Vishnu Sankpal?

When you meet with Advocate Ravindra Vishnu Sankpal for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ravindra Vishnu Sankpal?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ravindra Vishnu Sankpal, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ravindra Vishnu Sankpal?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ravindra Vishnu Sankpal, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ravindra Vishnu Sankpal?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ravindra Vishnu Sankpal regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ravindra Vishnu Sankpal?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ravindra Vishnu Sankpal can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.