One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Pune - Advocate Raunak Rane

Advocate Raunak Rane

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.7 | 5+ user ratings
District Court, Pune
9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, NCLT, Property, RERA, Startup, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Raunak Rane has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 9 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Raunak Rane's office is in District Court, Pune.
  • Bombay High Court,
  • District Court, Pune,
  • Family Court, Pune

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Pune

Questions Answered by Advocate Raunak Rane Gave POA to mother and she gave property for redevelopment is it valid 3 co-owners want to sell a flat,one co-owner refuse to vacate or sell