One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Rakesh Pande

Advocate Rakesh Pande

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoBandra West, Mumbai
LawRato23 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Child Custody, Corporate, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Landlord/Tenant, Media and Entertainment, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Rakesh Pande has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Rakesh provides services in various fields of Arbitration Matters, Family Matters, Landlord/Tenant Matters, Property Matters, Corporate Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Rakesh enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa in 2000. He is the member of Mumbai Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MAH/2042/2000

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mumbai

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Rakesh Pande. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Rakesh Pande

Q: Whether double partition on same property possible

Mere aur mere uncle me 1959 me partition hua.1976 me maine uncle ko mere partition se kuche area diya.area ka explaination document per kiya nahi.document ki xerox copy hamare pas hai.but talathi ne 7/12 per us ka nam de diya aur other right column me 1.20 hecter likh diya but his possession is only 70 te 80 guntas.aur usne courtme 70 te 80 guntas ka hi possession kabul kiya. uncle ne 1989 me kase kiya but he is absent so kase is dismissed.2001 sal me kase kiya for his area 1.20he.(3acer) But kase is also dismissed. he appel in distric court.but kase is also dismissed2010. 2013 me maine kase kiya for us ka area jo 70te 80 guntas hai us ka measerment krke nam aur 7/12 Alag kiya jaye lekin usene usper counter claim kiya for one half partition. total area 3.44 hecter aur 2.44 potkharaba. I am hindu rajput. Double partition ho sakta hai kya.

Advocate Rakesh Pande answered
Call for suit procedings and judgements deliverd in maters disposed off and the status of on going procedings. As the disputants are Hindu the property can be divided as per the shares of the persons by filing a partition Suit in court by following due process of Law.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Rakesh Pande

Can Advocate Rakesh Pande represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Rakesh Pande can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Rakesh Pande?

When you meet with Advocate Rakesh Pande for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Rakesh Pande?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Rakesh Pande, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Rakesh Pande?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Rakesh Pande, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Rakesh Pande?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Rakesh Pande regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Rakesh Pande?

The cost of hiring Advocate Rakesh Pande can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.