One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Lucknow - Advocate Rajendra Kumar Pandey

Advocate Rajendra Kumar Pandey

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRato 2.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoHari Nagar, P.O Indira Nagar, Lucknow
LawRato12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Court Marriage, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Patent, R.T.I, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Rajendra Kumar Pandey completed his law in the year 2011 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Trademark & Copyright, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Family, R.T.I and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Rajendra enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2012. He is a member of the Oudh Bar Association & Allahabad High Court Bar Association

Enrollment Number : UP/07044/2012
  • Lucknow Bench of Allahabad High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Lucknow

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Rajendra Kumar Pandey. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Rajendra Kumar Pandey

Q: Wife demanding alimony beyond our limit, what to do ?

Sir/Madem My son Praveen Kumar 27 got married on 24th Jan. 2015. He is Govt. Servant. His wife stayed with us less than 1 month at my place after the marriage. On 26th Feb. 2015 she went her father's home in Ghaziabad for Holi festival. Till then She stayed her parents home saying that she is doing coaching for PCS exam. I filed section 9 in pratapgarh Family Court. After filing a case of 125 and Divorce she is now in way to 498 etc. by 156-3. Now matter is in Mediation center and She demanding beyond our reach. What should I Do Please Suggest.

Advocate Rajendra Kumar Pandey answered
Matter is in family court Pratap Garh , she is ready to file dowery and harrassment , the starting of court proceedings , it may take many years in decision of court .You have mentioned , the matter is in mediation centre , she might be demanding some handsome amount , Very good advice , looking the age of your son , if it may takes some 20 year years or more for any final judgement from top court , means , then your son would be of 47 years of age.Did you get my point , there is section 16 , in which both parties compromise , out of court settlement , then at high court or family court ,Try your best to make any out of court settlement , neither you are free and your son and your family could face court and social problems for a long time.Although your Advocate could advice different way , looking his own strategies.This is all.I have solved many family matters of same type.You are from Pratap Garh , that is my home district , I have more sympathy with your case.Lawrato is requested to give my mobile number , so that I could help.ThanksR K PandeyAdvocate High Court Lucknow

Q: Complaint against person for Harassment, blackmailing and cyber crime.

Plz help me kuch time phele mai aur wo phone pe baat kartea the aur hm dono bht kuch plain kar chuke the and thn i snd my pic and some private vides to him and after 2 months wo bht shak karnea laga aur baat baat pe dhamki yea karduga wo karduga n all fir akhir kar ek din mai himmat kar k ussea baat karno band krdi aur apna number change kar diya pr usne mera picha ni chorda aur instagram pr mera ek fake acc bana kr uspe bht kuch merea barea me likha h aur yea b likha h k mai us ki wife hu aur mere pics b upload ki h aur merea sb pechan k logo ko follow kra h aur sb ko msg b karta h wo mera cousin h to wo sb ko janta h to usne merea sarea relatives ko aur merea sarea frds ko b follw kiya h aur merea papa k number pe call karta h subha sham aur baar baar dhamki b deta h k mere private videos upload kardega bht pareshan kar k rakha h usne plz help aur mujhea koi rasta bataiyea insb chizo se aur bahar nikalnea ka plzz help me

Advocate Rajendra Kumar Pandey answered
In cyber crime case may be registered and harrassment , blackmailing , these could be under cyber security law all . Can be seperately registered against . In many metro cities cyber crime police department are set up seperately .You may register FIR . Directly or through your advocate

Q: Legal Procedure in case Husband took stay under Section 482

Me Muslim ladki Hu Mene apne husband aur uski sister ke khilaf Fir karayi thi mahila thana me jo ki 100% Sahi thi but wo police se Mil gaya aur uski arresting nahi Hui aur ab wo Allahabad se 482 article me stay le aaya h please give me advice Kiya ab wo stay cancel ho sakta h agar ho sakta h to 

Advocate Rajendra Kumar Pandey answered
Se 482 se stay koi permanent nahi hota . Stay vacate ho jayega . Usake liye apko high court me Jana hogaM Pura çase dekh ke hi kuchh aage bta sakta hu. Meri lawrato se request hai ki mera details en madam Ko de de , mi help kr dugaStay hut jayega.Police court me kuchh ni kr Sakti.Aap Ko nyay milegaMuslim ho ya Hindu , Kanoon sb ke liye brabur haiAap niras na ho . Aap Ko nyay jarur milegaRegards

Q: Husband stole all house property and ran away applied for sec 9 , 498

Hindu- I am female got married in 2015 through jeevan sathi n lived I bangalore city around 2 years togather after 6 month of marriage husband started keeping distance with me n talk over d phone to different people at midnight. We used to fight continue for 1year n twice he escaped home after stealing all home things including my jewellery.. Now I m working in matro city n appealed section 9 & Dowry from my home town it's been 6 month no FIR or any strict action happened.

Advocate Rajendra Kumar Pandey answered
HiRead your case but most alarming is still no FIR has been lodged , you may approach to higher police officer , if still no relief , go directly to court through your council .If the case is under u p jurisdiction , I can help you further.Your husband has cheated not only you Property but Brocken your beliefs . He should not be spared and punished.Till then you may collect more information against husband , that should be some paper or documents , as you told regarding his relationship with other women or his new or old wife.Lawrato is requested to give my mobile no or mail , I can help in more accurate ways , and discuss the case in detail.Regards

Q: What to do when husband marries for 2nd time without getting divorce?

Mere pti ne bina btaye dusri sadi kar li h sadi kar lene k bad divoce ka case dal diya h or mene domestic violence ' mentence, section 24ka case dal diya h Lakin mere case ko 1year ho jayega pr koi solution nhi mila h na us ldki jisse sadi ki thi plz tell me about this problem and gave solution

Advocate Rajendra Kumar Pandey answered
Got the query . The case might be in family court , she can go to high court for early settlement . But it would be better to know to an Advocate , whether she also wants divorce ? Second , if her husband is in govt job or not , third do she has enough proof of second marriage .In India judiciary processing is very slow . Family courts are over burdened. We do not know the position or stage of case for maintenance in family court . For more exact response , full details are required . As in what IPC the case is

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Rajendra Kumar Pandey

Can Advocate Rajendra Kumar Pandey represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Rajendra Kumar Pandey can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Rajendra Kumar Pandey?

When you meet with Advocate Rajendra Kumar Pandey for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Rajendra Kumar Pandey?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Rajendra Kumar Pandey, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Rajendra Kumar Pandey?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Rajendra Kumar Pandey, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Rajendra Kumar Pandey?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Rajendra Kumar Pandey regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Rajendra Kumar Pandey?

The cost of hiring Advocate Rajendra Kumar Pandey can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.