One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Lucknow - Advocate Raj Deepak Chaudhary

Advocate Raj Deepak Chaudhary

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoGomti Nagar, Lucknow
LawRato7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Child Custody, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service, Patent, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Raj Deepak Chaudhary completed his law in the year 2017 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Arbitration, Trademark & Copyright, Family, Child Custody, Criminal, Divorce, Consumer Court, Labour & Service and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Raj enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2017. He is a member of the Lucknow High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : UP/6256/2017
  • Lucknow Bench of Allahabad High Court
  • State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, UP

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Lucknow

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Raj Deepak Chaudhary. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Raj Deepak Chaudhary

Q: Domestic Problems with Wife

Since day one, my wife isn't ready to adjust with my parents. I have been married since more than five years now, & we don't have a child. She doesn't respect any of my family members & treat them very badly & also insults them on their face. I try to stop, but she doesn't listen, even she starts fighting with me physically. Every single day, she tries to convince me against all my family members. We live with my parents & two younger brothers. My parents are silent because of me. Due to all this, the connection between us is also lost. She keeps on threatening me of leaving, but I know she would never leave, because she is financially & emotionally strong if connected to our family. She would be totally against separation. If there any way that we can get separated if it is only husband's wish.

Advocate Raj Deepak Chaudhary answered
A husband can also file for divorce on the same grounds for divorce as the wife. She doesn't want to leave you but you do so you can send a notice for divorce to her asking for divorce on mutual consent also you can send notice on other grounds as well. Further you can also send notice for divorce on other grounds as well or you can directly file suit for divorce before the family court without sending the notice however if you want to compromise then go for mediation

Q: My sister's would be in laws are demanding dowry after engagement.

My religion is Hindu. My sister's would be in laws are demanding dowry after the engagement. What are the acts related with this? How to file a case against them?

Advocate Raj Deepak Chaudhary answered
Demanding dowry is a crime. You can tell them & refuse to pay any dowry. Further, you can call of the engagement. You can also proceed to file an FIR. However it is best at this stage to just a legal notice and state clearly that any harm to your sister till 7 year of marriage can result in their imprisonment.


Dear sir,Recently CCRAS conducted a written exam to select candidates for the post of research assistants. The answer key released by CCRAS had 14 mistakes. I raised objections regarding the wrong answer key but all my objections were declared null and void. Due to the incorrect answer key I was penalised negative marks for questions I answered right. This severely affects my chance of selection. Kindly advice me regarding the course of action i can take?Thank you

Advocate Raj Deepak Chaudhary answered
The best way forward will be to first send a legal notice, then moving forward with a writ in the High Court for direction to correct the answer and right evaluation of the copies. Also you if you know other candidates with similar issues the filing the case along with other candidates will fortify your case.

Q: About giving our franchise to someone

I have a restaurant in Aligarh City and someone wants to get our franchise.I want to know that what should I do to do it in a legal way. What terms and conditions should I add in our agreement etc.Thanks in advance

Advocate Raj Deepak Chaudhary answered
Yes definitely. It is important to get it into a contract. However specifics of the contract will depend on the type of business you have. Also the taxation, fees and other details of profit & running the business has to discussed at length. To get the complete idea for framing the contract.

Q: Marpeet Me Ghayal Vyakti Ke Operation Ka Kharch

Agar koi vyakti kisi vyakti ke sath marpeet karta hai jisme vyakti buri tarah se ghayal ho jata hai to aaropi ke uper kaun sa case Karen ki operation ka Sara kharch aaropi ko dena pade

Advocate Raj Deepak Chaudhary answered
Attempt to murder, case of causing grievous hurt. And bahut saari dharao k untargat ap case kr saktey h. Sabsey phley apko FIR krni cahiye. Fir apni medical jaach krva k, compensation claim krtey hu, ap sara karcha vapas ley saktey h.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Raj Deepak Chaudhary

Can Advocate Raj Deepak Chaudhary represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Raj Deepak Chaudhary can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Raj Deepak Chaudhary?

When you meet with Advocate Raj Deepak Chaudhary for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Raj Deepak Chaudhary?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Raj Deepak Chaudhary, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Raj Deepak Chaudhary?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Raj Deepak Chaudhary, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Raj Deepak Chaudhary?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Raj Deepak Chaudhary regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Raj Deepak Chaudhary?

The cost of hiring Advocate Raj Deepak Chaudhary can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.