One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Rahul Rameshwar Totala

Advocate Rahul Rameshwar Totala

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
DBS Heritage House, Mumbai
9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Breach of Contract, Corporate, NCLT, Startup
Language(s) Spoken: English
Advocate Rahul has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach and is a partner of RT LEGAL law firm providing legal services since 1985. Rahul is a second generation lawyer and specialises in Corporate & Commercial laws. Rahul is a member of Bombay Bar Association and INSOL India. Advocate Rahul enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa in 2010.Enrollment Number : MAH/3493/2010
  • Arbitral Tribunal,
  • National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT), Mumbai,
  • Supreme Court Of India

Get advice from Advocate Rahul Rameshwar Totala

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email

Top Reviews

ramesh parikh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer was an expert in my legal issue. The lawyer gave me the right guidance. The lawyer helped me in taking the right decision going forward. extremely good response and immediate solution.
May 29, 2019
View all Reviews >>
Questions Answered by Advocate Rahul Rameshwar Totala being a debtor for petion filed by petition need remedy in NCLT court Agreement for Mutual understanding in Business Sale