One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Raghavendra Mehrotra

Advocate Raghavendra Mehrotra

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.5 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoFort, Mumbai
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Corporate, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, NCLT, Property, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Raghavendra Mehrotra has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
  • Bombay High Court
  • City Civil Court, Mumbai
  • District and Sessions Court, Mumbai
  • Family Courts, Mumbai
  • National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT), Mumbai

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mumbai

Popular Reviews

Atul - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Over 3 months ago
Basharat - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The Lawyer is a real subject matter expert , highly helpful and best fit to resolve any legal matters .. Highly appreciate for his wonderful support and legal expert advise .. Many Thanks
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Raghavendra Mehrotra

Q: Recovery of flat maintenance from non member

In our society one flat is not registered and that flat occupier who is non member of our society had not paid his flat maintenance to society for last 3 years. We want to take legal action against him. So after how much time period we can take legal action against this non member.

Advocate Raghavendra Mehrotra answered
The question that need to be answered firs on what basis your society has allowed a non member to reside in the society. the recovery proceeding can be initiated after issuance of appropriate demand notices. Kindly consult me or ant other Advocate for detailed discussion as the perusal of the documents will be required.

Q: Clarification regarding quashing of FIR

My wife filed FIR against me and my family Sections are 498a, 420, 406, 448, 323, 504, 506, and 34, Now i am worried about my Job and security, She has written all false allegation now My advocate submit the application for bail. Now I am worried what should I do and what is procedure to cancel the FIR.

Advocate Raghavendra Mehrotra answered
I would advise you to mutually settle the matrimonial dispute and thereafter we can approach the Hon'ble High Court for quashing of the FIR. For detailed discussion and clarification you can contact your advocate or me.

Q: What to do when husband forces to leave the house

My husband is forcing me to leave home.If i left house with my luggage then he complaint in police station that i have stolen something or ran with someone or he showed that he tried a suicide attempt. In this case what should i do?

Advocate Raghavendra Mehrotra answered
you need to discuss your case after explaining the complete facts and handing over the papers of the case so that appropriate legal advice can be given to you. Also kindly share whether any legal proceeding pending

Q: Recovery of Money if my father is a senior citizen

Greetings, My Father  had invested his life long hard earned money ionn a local bank (pathpedhi) and the person incharge of the same, did major fraud and cheated the people who had invested money in this bank. The major investors are senior citizens who had filed a case against the accused and the hearing of the same is going in Vikroli Sessions court since 2011. Its been more than 7 years and the elders are still awaiting for the verdict. Since this is a senior ciitizen's case how can we get a conclusion to the same as soon as possible

Advocate Raghavendra Mehrotra answered
Sir firstly your case might be pending in Vikhroli Metropolitan Magistrate court and not session court. Further considering the circumstances as your father is a senior citizen you can expedite the hearing.

Q: DV case filed by mother in law against me what to do

Mother in law filed dv on daughter in law after 3 yrs of separation of daughter in law from her son..daughter in law had filed dv 3 yrs back in which mother in law did nt appear even is still pending .her son has filed divorce after wife dv...i want to know keeping in view all those circumstances is it possible that this dv filed by saas is not maintainable..could it be dismissed without daughter in law appearance in court..i want this case to get dismissed at first hearing what should i do ?pls help.

Advocate Raghavendra Mehrotra answered
no the Dv Application will not be dismissed without the appearance, if the court has issued the notice upon the daughter in law she needs to appear and defend the case accordingly. Non appearance in the case will not help daughter in law.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Raghavendra Mehrotra

Can Advocate Raghavendra Mehrotra represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Raghavendra Mehrotra can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Raghavendra Mehrotra?

When you meet with Advocate Raghavendra Mehrotra for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Raghavendra Mehrotra?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Raghavendra Mehrotra, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Raghavendra Mehrotra?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Raghavendra Mehrotra, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Raghavendra Mehrotra?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Raghavendra Mehrotra regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Raghavendra Mehrotra?

The cost of hiring Advocate Raghavendra Mehrotra can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.