One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Noida - Advocate Rachit Devgun

Advocate Rachit Devgun

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
Sector 9, Noida
15 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Civil, Corporate, Criminal, Media and Entertainment, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Rachit Devgun has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 15 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Rachit Devgun's office is in Sector 9, Noida.
  • Delhi High Court,
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Noida

Questions Answered by Advocate Rachit Devgun Boyfriend promised to marry, but later on refused to marry Unit changed by Builder due to change in Layout