One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Priyanka Borude

Advocate Priyanka Borude

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoBandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai
LawRato12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Child Custody, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Priyanka Borude has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result-oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

She provides services in the various fields of law, that is, Family, Child Custody, Criminal, Divorce and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Priyanka enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa in 2012. She is a member of the Bandra Family Court Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MAH/2680/2012
  • Bombay High Court
  • District and Sessions Court, Mumbai
  • Family Courts, Mumbai

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mumbai

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Priyanka Borude. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Priyanka Borude

Q: Want divorce from my husband n child custudy

My husband has extra maritial affair. I want divorce and my child custudy

Advocate Priyanka Borude answered
madam, please go for mutual consent. If he is ready to give you divorce & and ask for the custody of the child with the lumpsum amount. it will save your time and money too. or if he is not ready to give you divorce then file divorce against him r/w Dv.

Q: Respondent Nkt Submitting His Say

I had filed a dv case against my husband. He has nit files his Say till date. The court had given him 2 chances almost 55 days to file his Say. What may be the reason for him not filing his Say?

Advocate Priyanka Borude answered
hello madam,he wants to harass you or he must have not any lawyer till date. or he must be planning to file divorce petiton in the family court. ask the court it's been 55 days he has court file say kindly act some.action against or pass ex parte order

Q: Going for a vacation with friends. Husband is cheating on me.

I found out that my husband is cheating on me with prostitutes since the last 1 year. He also had no sexual relations with me since this last 1 year. I have decided to take vacation to Thailand with my 5 other female friends, without our husbands. The expenses on this trip is being borne by my husband.I think this relationship does not have a future and we may soon separate. If I take this vacation at the cost of my husband's money will it be held against me in future divorce proceedings or settlement? Also if I visit a strip show there will it impact my reputation if they find a proof to that? Will this impact the amount of alimony I can receive?Can my husband use agency to spy on me?What care should I take in case I take this vacation?Religion: Hindu

Advocate Priyanka Borude answered
hello madam, kindly please don't for this trip. he can also send spy behind you . it can affect the matter so b careful. You can file divorce petition against him under 13 of Hindu marriage.that he has cheated.You.under this.ground u can file

Q: Need to know about Divorce and also Alimony details and aboutcustody

It's been 6.5 yrs for my marriage...I have two kids 5.5 yrs and other is 3 yrs .Its love marriage wherein my parents were against .Before marriage he had told me that he will let me do job after marriage he continuously pressurized me for not doing job.I m a post graduate he is dependent on his father's property rent but that money is also not sufficient for us he drinks everyday and comes home late by 1 am he does not want to do anything all the kids responsibility I take care....from last few months he has stopped giving me money for my personal expenses and also for sum savings that I have started for eg.LIC,Postal recurring always I have to beg for even 100 rs now since last few days he has even stopped giving me that due to which we have fights now he has told my parents and his family members that he wants a divorce from me.Even now I don't want to stay with him I want to know can I get alimony also my kids have been adopted by brother in law he is financially strong.

Advocate Priyanka Borude answered
hello madam, You can file divorce petition under ground of cruelty undr Hindu marriage. You can ask for custody of your children's in family court. in the divorce petition you can ask for alimony too.. because your not a working women

Q: Wife want divorce with money from me she also eranrd well from job as

Wife want divorce with money from me she also doing professional job as doctor in reputed hospital we have 1 daughter 11 years who live with her parents but my wife live separate we live separate from last 7 years.we r Hindu couple

Advocate Priyanka Borude answered
hello sir,You can file desertion under Hindu marriage.. and if you dont want to live the.wife and daughter you can file restitution in this case. and you can file custody of.the child.also in family court.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Priyanka Borude

Can Advocate Priyanka Borude represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Priyanka Borude can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Priyanka Borude?

When you meet with Advocate Priyanka Borude for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Priyanka Borude?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Priyanka Borude, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Priyanka Borude?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Priyanka Borude, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Priyanka Borude?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Priyanka Borude regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Priyanka Borude?

The cost of hiring Advocate Priyanka Borude can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.