One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Premlata Rohan Dalvi

Advocate Premlata Rohan Dalvi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoThane, Mumbai
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Civil, Consumer Court, Corporate, High Court, Media and Entertainment, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Maithili
Advocate Premlata Rohan Dalvi has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Premlata provides services in various fields of Corporate Matters, Consumer Court Matters, Property Matters, Civil Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Premlata enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa in 2015. She is also a member of Bombay Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MAH/4877/2015
  • Bombay High Court
  • City Civil Court, Mumbai
  • Court of Small Causes, Mumbai
  • District and Sessions Court, Mumbai
  • District Court, Mumbai
  • District Court, Thane

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mumbai

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Premlata Rohan Dalvi. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Premlata Rohan Dalvi

Q: Co-operative Society not adding legal heirs name in share certificate

Hi, My father & mother holds a property in kandivili, after my father's death the share certificate was transferred in the name of my mother in 1994. We are legal heirs my mother, brother & myself. I want all legal heirs name to be added in the share certificate as per law of succession, for which I have made an application to the society which they acknowledge but didn't accept. So I sent that application by registered A.D and it's been 2 months the scoiety has replied on my application nor answering over the call. I have also approached the Deputy Sub-Registrar of CHS society & given a written complaint to them explain the issue of society no co-operating. Please advice on how to proceed and can I sue the society in consumer court for not co-operating & giving membership to the legal heirs of the flat owner.

Advocate Premlata Rohan Dalvi answered
Hello,You need to approach appropriate forum for aforesaid relief. You need to file an application in co-operative court for directing society to issue share certificate in name of legal heir/ you. Hope my advice help you.

Q: Cheating done by Holiday package provider

HI, I have taken a time share package like club Mahindra from Nirmiti holidays for an amount of 82000/- . I did not like the product and gave them a request for refund within 3 days. It was written on a contract that you can let them know in 30 days in case you need to cancel. However, they took a lot of time and did not refund my amount and finally gave me assurance that they will provide a very good services. Now after 2 months, when i tried booking first time the accommodation, they said it is full, we will try to book some thing else etc. Clearly, it was a MIS selling case. earlier it was told to me that i need to intimate 2 days in advance and there will never be over booking problem,here i am intimating them in 40 days in advance. Now, i need the amount to be refunded, which is not an easy task. What actions should i take from filing a case in consumer court perspective. i live in Bangalore and the jurisdiction in Mumbai.

Advocate Premlata Rohan Dalvi answered
Hello,You have to file a complaint for indeficiency , fraud, breach of contract in consumer court, District Forum (Mumbai). You haven't disputed the jurisdiction in the contract moreover you have consented. You can also claim compensation for harassment cause to you in District Forum.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Premlata Rohan Dalvi

Can Advocate Premlata Rohan Dalvi represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Premlata Rohan Dalvi can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Premlata Rohan Dalvi?

When you meet with Advocate Premlata Rohan Dalvi for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Premlata Rohan Dalvi?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Premlata Rohan Dalvi, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Premlata Rohan Dalvi?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Premlata Rohan Dalvi, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Premlata Rohan Dalvi?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Premlata Rohan Dalvi regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Premlata Rohan Dalvi?

The cost of hiring Advocate Premlata Rohan Dalvi can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.