One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Lucknow - Advocate Pratyush Chaube

Advocate Pratyush Chaube

  Aliganj, Lucknow

 Experience: 7 years

11 ratings
5+ Consults
  • Arbitration
  • Divorce
  • Documentation
  • Family
  • Labour & Service
  • Recovery
  • Corporate
  • Child Custody
  • Civil

Advocate Pratyush Chaube obtained his degree from the renowned Lucknow University in the year 2011. He has argued several cases in Lucknow Bench of the Allahabad High Court as well as Supreme Court of India. He offers legal consultation in a wide variety of legal matters including arbitration, divorce matters, family disputes, service and employment cases, corporate legal matters, recovery and cheque bounce cases, among others.

Advocate Pratyush prides himself upon his capability of providing legal and negotiation services for government and corporate clients. He has an in-depth know-how of all aspects of life assurance, pensions, insurance, company, contract, commercial, trust, law and regulation.

Advocate Pratyush was involved in handling an international matrimonial case in 2012 involving the United Kingdom Embassy, right from the bail of the citizen to the passport release with final settlement.

Advocate Pratyush enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2011. He is a member of the Oudh Bar Association.

Enrollment no.- UP/3506/2011

Language(s) Spoken by Advocate Pratyush Chaube: English, Hindi

Practice Areas

  • Arbitration
  • Divorce
  • Documentation
  • Family
  • Labour & Service
  • Recovery
  • Corporate
  • Child Custody
  • Civil


  • District Court, Lucknow
  • Lucknow Bench of Allahabad High Court


  • MON 09:00 AM - 11:00 AM
  • TUE 09:00 AM - 11:00 AM
  • WED 09:00 AM - 11:00 AM
  • THU 09:00 AM - 11:00 AM
  • FRI 09:00 AM - 11:00 AM
  • SAT 09:00 AM - 11:00 AM
  • SUN 09:00 AM - 11:00 AM

Book Consultation With Advocate Pratyush Chaube

Phone Consultation

30 Min phone consult

Rs. 700/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 500/-

Consult Now

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting

Rs. 1250/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 1000/-

Consult Now

User Reviews for Advocate Pratyush Chaube

Be the first one to write a review.

Write Your Review

Get advice from Advocate Pratyush Chaube

Fill in your details and Advocate Pratyush Chaube will get back to you shortly.

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly