One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bhopal - Advocate Prateek Jain

Advocate Prateek Jain

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoMP Nagar, Zone-1, Bhopal
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Banking / Finance, Civil, High Court, Recovery, Tax
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Prateek Jain has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result-oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Prateek provides services in the various field of Arbitration, Tax, Civil, Recovery, Banking/ Finance and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Prateek enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2014. He is a member of the Supreme Court Bar Association & Delhi Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1346/2014

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bhopal

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Prateek Jain. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Prateek Jain

Q: Job possibilities after having registered FIR

I have a FIR registered under section 409 & 420 and fired from a temporary government job, i want to know that can i appear in another government job's exam and if selected will it be possible for me to join the same?

Advocate Prateek Jain answered
Dear,It will be very premature to comment that you will be eligible to appear in another government examination. We need to verify that the contents of FIR, what and how the charges have been framed in the FIR.Thus, we need to examine the contents of the FIR before commenting on any factual positions.Best Regards,Prateek Jain

Q: Procedure to cancel agreement of property before buying.

Sir I have agreement for property purchase but now I do not want to purchase I break the agreement and how my money back.

Advocate Prateek Jain answered
Dear, You may cancel the agreement but for that, we need to examine the terms and conditions of the sale contract.There must some conditions where seller would have undertaken that what all development etc., he will do before executing the sale deed.There are mechanisms to recover the amount paid by you but first agreement needs to be examined.Best regards,Prateek Jain

Q: Father in law keeping the wife in the house arrest

I have married in arya samaj and now my wife is in detention in her house by his family. Now I think that I can file a habeas corpus writ to get her back but I have a question that high court order the police to get my wife in front of high court then if police will not do his work and says that they are unable to find my wife then what is the option ...because her father is very powerful man. If the hide her and torcher her then what is the option for me. And tell me that is there any emergency petition for getting police protection From high court.

Advocate Prateek Jain answered
Dear,Considering your situation, I would suggest you to file an FIR at your jurisdictional Police Station stating that your wife is missing since (mention the date). Further, when Police would fail to produce her, you may approach to High Court under Habeus Corpus Writ whereby Police will compel to produce her. In addition to it, you may also approach to Principal Judge Family Court u/s 9 of Hindu Marriage Act for restitution of conjugal rights. The notices will be served at her current place of living.Hope above suffice. In case you require any clarifications, please feel free to revert.Best regards,Prateek Jain

Q: Authority of Unregistered Housing Society

Respected sir, I live in a colony which is maintained by Unregistered Society, whose members are selected by residents. The society collects two types of maintaince amount, One for Electricity (no house have meter, so Society collects fix charge from each house & pay this to Electricity department). 2nd charge is for Security, cleaning, maintaining the society. Sir , My house is under construction. Society is collecting same amount of maintaince for Fully completed house & under construction house. I don't agree with this so i stopped paying them maintaince. They disconnected electricity connection of my under construction house. Now what I can do against them and what they can do against me I don't pay them maintaince amount because i disagree with them. Society doesn't have it's accounts audited, collect all amount in cash (approximately 2-3 lacs per month). Please help me on this matter sir. Thank you very much.

Advocate Prateek Jain answered
Dear Sir,As the society is unregistered, the same has no power to regulate the residents' fate. The said society has no power to cut your electricity connection. However, as per my understanding, you need to apply for fresh electricity connection. If you are using the common electricity, you need to pay the amount (under common law), but if your colony has a separate connection, you need to apply for your personal electricity connection.Hope my response addresses you query. In case you require any clarifications, please feel free to revert.Best regards,Prateek Jain

Q: Recovery of money lent without paperwork

Hi, My friend borrowed money from me, four years ago. I was not having that much money so I have taken 3 loans from different place 9 lakh, And now I am trying to reach him through mobile but he is not lifting a call. Could you please suggest what I have the option to take legal action on him. I have only a bank account statement when I transfer money to his account. As he was a close friend, did not ask for any documents. And My family isn't aware of this fraud.

Advocate Prateek Jain answered
Keeping in view of your situation. I would recommend you to serve your friend with a legal notice for recovery of the said amount. As your debt is more than 3 years. Therefore, your case is barred from limitation. If you have any evidence to prove that you have asked him about the said money within 3 years then your case will not be hit by limitation.In case you require any further clarifications, please feel free to contact me.ThanksPrateek Jain

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Prateek Jain

Can Advocate Prateek Jain represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Prateek Jain can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Prateek Jain?

When you meet with Advocate Prateek Jain for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Prateek Jain?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Prateek Jain, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Prateek Jain?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Prateek Jain, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Prateek Jain?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Prateek Jain regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Prateek Jain?

The cost of hiring Advocate Prateek Jain can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.