One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Pranali Wankar

Advocate Pranali Wankar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0
Naupada, Thane, Mumbai
9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Medical Negligence, Motor Accident, R.T.I
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Pranali Wankar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 9 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Pranali Wankar's office is in Naupada, Thane, Mumbai.
  • Bombay High Court,
  • Bombay High Court Panaji Bench,
  • City Civil Court, Mumbai,
  • Civil and Criminal Court, Panaji,
  • District & Sessions Court, Nashik,
  • District Court, Aurangabad,
  • District Court, Pune,
  • District Court, Thane,
  • Maharashtra Revenue Tribunal, Nagpur,
  • Motor Accident Claims Tribunal (MACT)

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mumbai

Questions Answered by Advocate Pranali Wankar What can I do if someone is threatening me through facebook messages What are the grounds on which I can file for divorce