One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Lucknow - Advocate Pramendra Verma

Advocate Pramendra Verma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoAdarsh Nagar, Lucknow
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, Insurance, Recovery, Tax
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Pramendra Verma has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Pramendra provides services in various fields of Criminal Matters, Recovery Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Prashant enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2016.

Enrollment Number : UP/5440/2016
  • Allahabad High Court
  • District Court, Allahabad
  • District Court, Lucknow

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Lucknow

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Pramendra Verma. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Pramendra Verma

Q: What to do if the debtor is not returning the money

Somebody has borrowed money from me and now, he is not returning my money. I have transferred (NEFT/IMPS) to his bank account. So, I have these transactions on record.

Advocate Pramendra Verma answered
These type of matters are maintainable before civil court only for recovery of money. Before you going to the civil court you should send a legal notice to the person to whom you given the money

Q: What is the legal remedy to take refund of my money

Hello sir/ma'am, I joined FIITJEE Coaching classes in 2017 with a two year class plan which includes classes on a weekday, Saturday and Sunday. I have paid around 2.5 lakh rupees. Now I wanted to leave the coaching because of overcrowded classes and lack of teaching experience but they aren't refunding my fees. They have already taken fees through post dated cheques. So can you please help me in getting my money back through any legal method.? 

Advocate Pramendra Verma answered
Yes, there is the remedy for refunding of amount paid to the FIIT JEE coaching. For that you have to go through the terms and condition entered between you and the coaching centre, if there is any rule/s regarding the refunding of money before your course completed, then you can claim it from the coaching centre.

Q: Insurance rejected by religare for a clerical mistake done by hospital

My father had undergone a heart surgery, and he was covered under insurance by religare. While admission in hospital a junior doctor mentioned in the notes that patient was smoker, However he is not a smoker, i also have this in written from hospital in their letter head that it was a clerical mistake. However my insurance provider is not ready to understand the fact that patient was not a smoker and they have rejected the claim stating patient is smoker. Can this be taken to the court?

Advocate Pramendra Verma answered
The only remedy for this case is that, you have to file a Complaint Case before District Consumer Forum claiming that the insurance co. rejected the claim without considering the Letter issued by the Hospital. You should have to proof before the Forum by any evidences that your father was not a smoker other than the Letter of Hospital Authority.

Q: Dish Tv stopped airing Tensports & are asking more money, what to do

Hi, This is regarding Dish TV. When I purchased maxi sport pack ten sport was included in that pack. I purchased this pack for 3 months. Ten sport was running successfully. But suddenly they removed it from my package and asking more money for tensport. Please advise what legal action we can take against them.

Advocate Pramendra Verma answered
Removing the Channel from your 3 months package is deficiency in services by the Dish TV. You should send a Legal notice, stating that removing Channel from my monthly package before expire of package and asking more amount to pay for subscription of such Channel amounts to deficiency in services. If nothing further is done or no reply is given for your Legal Notice by Dish TV, then you may file a Complaint before the Consumer Court.

Q: What legal action can I take if the cheque has bounced

Sir maine ek aadmi ko apna hardware ka maal bheja tha full bill me aur usne mujhe pd ke 2 cheques diye the lekin wo fraud hai aur cheque b bounce ho gye hain ab mai apna paisa kese wasool kr skta hun plzzz koi advise dein....

Advocate Pramendra Verma answered
If any person in return of the material sold gives you the cheque and the said cheque when presented before the respected bank gets dishonour. The person(payee) in whose name the cheque was made can file a criminal case under section 138 of Negotiable Instrument, Act.The drawer of the cheque may be punished with imprisonment which may extent to two years or fine which may extent to twice the amount of the cheque..The suit is filed before the respected court(Judical Magistrate)

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Pramendra Verma

Can Advocate Pramendra Verma represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Pramendra Verma can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Pramendra Verma?

When you meet with Advocate Pramendra Verma for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Pramendra Verma?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Pramendra Verma, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Pramendra Verma?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Pramendra Verma, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Pramendra Verma?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Pramendra Verma regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Pramendra Verma?

The cost of hiring Advocate Pramendra Verma can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.