One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Lucknow - Advocate Prakhar Mishra

Advocate Prakhar Mishra

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.3 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoGomtinagar, Lucknow
LawRato15 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, NCLT, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Prakhar Mishra has been practicing law and handling cases independently for a considerable duration of time. He is thoroughly aware of the intricacies of the legal field. He works with a goal-oriented approach and offers consultation across a wide variety of legal issues.

Advocate Mishra specialises in both criminal legal defence and civil legal matters such as property disputes, matrimonial issues, family disputes, recovery and debt related issues, among others.

Advocate Prakhar enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2008. He is a member of the Awadh Bar Association.

Enrollment Number - UP/5219/2008

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Lucknow

Popular Reviews

DESH RAJ YADAV - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Prakhar Mishra understood my issue quite well and guided me through the entire process.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Prakhar Mishra

Q: Stamp Duty in case of registration of flat of Rs 40 lakh

I would like to purchase a flat of Rs 40 Lakh , jointly with my spouse. My self being an ex service men how much I need to pay stamp duty, registration charges and other misc expense. Thanks.

Advocate Prakhar Mishra answered
Kindly give detail of the property then only the realistic figures can be shared with you . The stamp value can be calculated only on the actual property details with actual price , so provide the details accordingly

Q: Ghaziabad development authority claims property & sent notice

Please suggest I purchased a flat 5 years back as resale from a person. That person was the first owner of that flat. Age of building 12 years. I have also taken a home loan from a government bank. This property was first registered in 1972 in registrar office as housing property. After that two times land purchas,e a builder builds apartments. Now Ghaziabad development authority is claiming that this is her property/land and we have received Notice that within 15 days tell the reasons why we are staying there. On that property there are now approx 22 flats and 5 shops. None of us were aware about this. Most of the owners have taken home loan from govt banks. Even on the land the builder took a loan from govt bank. What should I do now? Religion: Hindu Thanks

Advocate Prakhar Mishra answered
Respond to the notice by asserting your right over it by virtue of bonafide purchase. Let the GDA register the case before the Prescribed authority thereafter you may appear before it . The other option is to reply the notice and go for permanent injection suit before the local civil court.

Q: Acquitted in case can i join govt. job or not

Sir I was charged in January 2012 in 306,376 ipc but now I acquitted in this case so now I can go in government services or not.?

Advocate Prakhar Mishra answered
Yes u can join depending upon the fact that did ur department dismissed u on account of ur conviction or held an enquiry to the conduct which led to your conviction and thereafter they dismissed u. Further opinion can only b given upon brief probing .

Q: How can i get copy of complaint from women cell

My wife complaint against me in women commission.Then WC sent a letter to police asking them to investigate the matter.DSP called my wife and ask for her statement.Then my wife withdrew complaint by saying that I will file complaint in our home state.Now police has closed the case. I want a copy of both , the complaint which she filed in WC and the police closure report.Please suggest me how can I do that.

Advocate Prakhar Mishra answered
That can b fetched by visiting them physically. If u find any difficulty our associate may get it on your behalf . If you want a certified copies it can also b arranged if the certified are available .

Q: Criminal case filed and complainant did not appear what to do now

In a case the complanent not appear for evidence.Court issued NBW against him. What i do? next prociding for quesh that case.

Advocate Prakhar Mishra answered
Yes there is a provision provided under CrPC . Further in various judgments it is observed that if the complaint is not interested in prosecution there is need to harrass the accused till perpetuity..

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Prakhar Mishra

Can Advocate Prakhar Mishra represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Prakhar Mishra can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Prakhar Mishra?

When you meet with Advocate Prakhar Mishra for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Prakhar Mishra?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Prakhar Mishra, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Prakhar Mishra?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Prakhar Mishra, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Prakhar Mishra?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Prakhar Mishra regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Prakhar Mishra?

The cost of hiring Advocate Prakhar Mishra can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.