One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Prakash Wagh

Advocate Prakash Wagh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.7 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoAndheri East, Mumbai
LawRato25 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Prakash Wagh has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Wagh specialises in criminal cases as well as civil cases pertaining to family law, divorce and alimony among others.

Advocate Wagh enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra in 1999. He is a member of the Mumbai Sessions Court Bar and Mumbai High Court Bar Associations.

Enrollment Number : MH/4503/1999
  • Bombay High Court
  • District and Sessions Court, Mumbai
  • Family Courts, Mumbai

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mumbai

Popular Reviews

Ajay Malandkar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Over 3 months ago
Deepak - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The consultation was good. He explained the solution to my problem very well. He is a good advocate.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Prakash Wagh

Q: Wife harrashing me and my family by blackmailing about divorce

My wife and my mother in law continuously harassing me and my family by blackmailing us filling fake FIR in police against me and my mom.My mother in law last week came to us and talked in very bad language to my mom.My mom is high BP patient i dont understand what to do.My mother in law says law is in favour of them that no one can do anything.My whole family is in tension as never did anything.When i asked my wife what is her problem she told me shr dont want to live with my mom,she want to live separately. what should i do plz help...

Advocate Prakash Wagh answered
You,should file Anticipatary bail to obtain protection from arrest of police.if fir is not register but it may file at any time in such situation court can direct concern police to issue 72 hours notice in case they want to arrest husband or in laws .

Q: how can i get Divorce?

I want to marry one girl. But i m married person.i want divorce from my wife.but she is not ready to give me a that case ,what can i do?

Advocate Prakash Wagh answered
there should be sufficient ground for divorce such as cruelty nullity and other grounds.if you prove such grounds in the court of law then only you can obtain can also obtain divorce by mutual consent.

Q: Roommate ran away with girl now her parent's are harassing us

We had a room mate for 1,5 years. Last week he went away with a girl. Now the girls parents are investigating us. Now the girls parents are harassing us. What can they do against us? or what can we do?

Advocate Prakash Wagh answered
if you supported the said room mate to keep the said girl in the room , if the said boy had intercourse with her,if the said girl is below 18 years of age then you may be prosecuted alongwith the said pls explain all this so that u can be properly guide.

Q: Husband saying he will not pay me anything in divorce. What to do?

I got separated from my husband 5 years back as he used to ill treat( physical and mental torture) me that time my baby was 3 yrs old .. even after that i tried to convince him but he didnt changed his behavior i finally decided to give him divorce i approached him but he said he will not give me even one rupee u agree on that then only i will give u divorce . his abused my parents and ran after them to beat them i warned him i will file divorce against u but before i could filethat he has sent legal notice to me putting false allegations on me and called upon me to amicably settle the matter. What to do?

Advocate Prakash Wagh answered
First see how much final alimony he gives to you and your baby in mutual sèttelment,IF you are stisfied with that then go for such divorce otherwise first of all file 498 A complaint with concern police station .then file divorce petition and also file maintenance application .

Q: get immunized from police and office harassments for false complaints

Hi, I am a public servant; married for last 13 years. My wife takes advantage of laws and rules in govt office and blackmail me to go to neighbours, policy etc. and claim that I am torturing / beating her. if such complain actually materialize some day in future, is there a way in law to get immunized from police and office harassments?

Advocate Prakash Wagh answered
sir,you can obtain protection of 72 hours from police before filling of F.I.R by filling Anticipatory bail application in the concerned sessions court of your area wherein you can mention your apprehention of false implication in criminal case at the instance of your wife.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Prakash Wagh

Can Advocate Prakash Wagh represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Prakash Wagh can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Prakash Wagh?

When you meet with Advocate Prakash Wagh for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Prakash Wagh?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Prakash Wagh, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Prakash Wagh?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Prakash Wagh, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Prakash Wagh?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Prakash Wagh regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Prakash Wagh?

The cost of hiring Advocate Prakash Wagh can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.