One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Pradnya Pednekar

Advocate Pradnya Pednekar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.5 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoMulund West, Mumbai
LawRato20 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Divorce, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Pradnya Pednekar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result-oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Pradnya provides services in the various field of Trademark & Copyright, Family, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Consumer Court and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Pradnya enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa in 2004. She is a member of the Mulund Court Bar Association.

  • Bombay High Court
  • Family Courts, Mumbai
  • Metropolitan Magistrate Courts, Mumbai

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mumbai

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Pradnya Pednekar. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Pradnya Pednekar

Q: What to do if a false fraud complaint is filed against me? How can I check for a false cyber crime c

Hi, a false cyber crime complaint of fraud has been filed against me in a police station in Ludhiana. The person has no evidence of the so-called fraud but intends to harass me and make me travel to Ludhiana. Unfortunately, he has bribed the police. How can I check the cyber crime complaint against me? Is there any legal order I can obtain from the court to quash the complaint and take action against the person who registered the false complaint?

Advocate Pradnya Pednekar answered
you can go for quashing of complaint before High Court , and if, it is false case you can file a case of defamation against him and ask for monetary compensation for damaging your image in the society. and kindly take a note that , don't make allegation against the Police because its their duty to entertain complaints of common people police cant denied to take a complaint , and option is with you by contesting the matter you can prove yourself not guilty .

Q: I had filed my case against my wife she is not willing to come back to

I had filed case against my wife she doesnt want to live with me and have marreid life with me ny case has compketed 3 years nownd court has disposed it can i now file divorce case against her nd in how many days

Advocate Pradnya Pednekar answered
you can file petition for divorce on the ground of desertion , if she deserted you without reasonable cause for more than 2 years and also ground of mental cruelty as being legally wedded wife she is not discharging her duty of wife by not cohabiting

Q: Wife not vacating flat and receiving maintenance what to do

DV was filed by my wife against me in 2013. MM Court passed interim maintenance order on in Feb 2017 of Rs. 15K from date of application i.e. Feb 2017. I paid Rs.60 K but DV was issued and I deposit 25K D.W was called back by MM. Further I paid 10K and D.W issued again in April 2018 and I deposit 33500/- and promised to pay 20K per month in writing D.W is stayed by M.M in April 2018 itself and MM wrote that As Resp. is ready to pay Rs. 20K Per month so no purpose will be solved by sending him behind the bars hence D.W is stayed till next date. Since then I am paying 20K per month but (1) OP is not filing her Oral or Written Evidence (2) OP has registered a separate case U/S 125 (3) of Cr.P.C and 31 of PWDV Act in the same Court. My next D.V date and case for this fresh case is on 10th Aug 2018. OP is staying in my own flat which is under the name of me and my father but she did not allow anyone of us to even enter our own flat. Please advice accordingly that what am I suppose to do?

Advocate Pradnya Pednekar answered
Hi! You have not mentioned whether your wife is earning or not ,do you have any issue out of this marriage and when did you get marry and what is your income and dependents on you. But still i opine that, maintenance is granted by mm court, you bring that fact on record while contesting 125 cr.p.c so, you will get relief there and if you want dissolve this marriage file petition for divorce u/s 13 {(i) (a) of hindu marriage act , for mental cruelty by wife and bring all fact on record, in case of dv if , wife is not filing evidence ask your advocate to file application for proceed with out evidence which will weakens their matter and if you feel the amount of maintenance granted by mm court is much higher compare to your income then file appeal against said order before sessions court . If your father is joint owner in the flat where your wife is residing presently , ask your father to file a civil suit for vacating flat .

Q: What action to be taken in order to get leaving certificate

How I get original leaving certificate from college if college refused to give

Advocate Pradnya Pednekar answered
It is a normal practice that college issue a leaving certificate after passing final year , in your case you have not mentioned why college refuse to issue you leaving certificate, if you want proper solution pl specify

Q: What to do if society not ready to transfer share certificate

I purchase flat & regd.also(tri party)but share certificate is in name of the agreement is individual name. now society not ready for transfer share certificate in my name.previous agreement was not regd. the seller & builder both are corporate for this issue but society not ready. now what the solution? I am a Hindu/Indian.

Advocate Pradnya Pednekar answered
You apply for transfer of share certificate and attach all photocopy of all documents and receive acknowledgement . If with in 2 months with out reasonable cause {written on soc. Letter head n duly sign by office bearer} then you file an appeal before registrar of society for name transfer and make society as party in the appeal

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Pradnya Pednekar

Can Advocate Pradnya Pednekar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Pradnya Pednekar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Pradnya Pednekar?

When you meet with Advocate Pradnya Pednekar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Pradnya Pednekar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Pradnya Pednekar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Pradnya Pednekar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Pradnya Pednekar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Pradnya Pednekar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Pradnya Pednekar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Pradnya Pednekar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Pradnya Pednekar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.