One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jaipur - Advocate Prabhansh Sharma

Advocate Prabhansh Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDurgapura, Jaipur
LawRato7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cyber Crime, Documentation, High Court, Medical Negligence, Patent, Tax, Trademark & Copyright, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Prabhansh Sharma has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result-oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired a year of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Prabhansh provides services in the various field of Trademark & Copyright, Cyber Crime, Tax, Medical Negligence, Wills/ Trusts and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Prabhansh enrolled with the Bar Council of Rajasthan in 2017. He is a member of the Jaipur Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : R/1379/2017
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Jaipur
  • District Court, Dausa
  • National Green Tribunal, Jodhpur Bench
  • Rajasthan High Court
  • Rajasthan Tax Board, Ajmer

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Jaipur

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Prabhansh Sharma. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Prabhansh Sharma

Q: Change in caste and first name of father in school certificate

my parents mistakenly entered wrong caste and first name due to which I haven't able to get admission in govt. school. real name:- bikash kumar s/o prakash kumar wrong name:- bikash patel s/o prem patel how to change it? Please guide me in this matter

Advocate Prabhansh Sharma answered
Now here I would like to answer this by asking you a question as whether you have cleared class 10 th and from which board you have passed the same. If you have cleared class 10 then the situation changes and if you have not then the situation is different. So if you have cleared class 10 th then you may have to file an application by filing an affidavit before the concerned board within stipulated time for change in name. Then they will change the same, and you have to submit the relevant documents to them.Now if the don't change the same then we can file a writ praying that the name may be changed.

Q: What to do if court did not allowed me to amend my written reply

I had asked the court to let me do ammendments in my written reply and give an affidavit.. the court only allowed me to give affidavit and did not give permission for amending... what to do?

Advocate Prabhansh Sharma answered
So here you have applied an application before the hon'ble court where by the court would have rejected your application so in order to get your affidavit amendended so you have got an opportunity to either file an appeal for the order passed for the rejection of the amending then affidavit.

Q: What is terms and conditions for Rajasthan TSP certificate

what is terms and conditions for Rajasthan TSP certificate?

Advocate Prabhansh Sharma answered
The basic condition as for the issuance of The certificate is that it is issued to a person who has been residing in the State of Rajasthan for 10 years or more.Female residents of places outside Rajasthan, when married to persons entitled to the grant of Bonafide Certificates of Rajasthan shall be eligible for the issue of such certificates, whereas female residents of the State, when married to persons having their permanent home outside the State, shall be ineligible for the issue of such certificates.In case of minors, the certificate is issued on the basis of parents certificates.Are the condition for the issuance of TSP certificate

Q: Where to registration a marriage

Sir, We had married in arya samaj of other nearby district, and registered the marriage in local muncipality there, a few years ago , kept it a secret as our parents were not ready for marriage. A few year later, recently our parents got ready for the same and we married with all rituals etc with family function. Now we want to register our marriage but we dont want to reveal the previous arya samaj marriage as it would hurt our family Please provide solution , keeping in mind that we both are govt. Employees, of these points - 1. What can be the consequences if we dont reveal our arya samaj marriage and make a fresh registration of our marriage in local muncipality ?keeping in mind we are govt employees 2. What can be the best solution for us if we dont want to hurt our family by revealing abt the arya samaj marriage, and we also dont want to get in any legal problems, plz provide the best solution . Thanks

Advocate Prabhansh Sharma answered
See this a very emotion family problem in today's world which happens so you need not to worry for the same because the marriage registered under arya samaj though is a legal form but it is not a government authorised registration, because nagar Nigam is an authorised place to register your marriage so the marriage registerd at Arya samaj won't have much effect on tu legal marriage which took place infront of your family and the date of marriage will be treated fRom the date of the marriage which you have conducted later on infront of your family

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Prabhansh Sharma

Can Advocate Prabhansh Sharma represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Prabhansh Sharma can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Prabhansh Sharma?

When you meet with Advocate Prabhansh Sharma for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Prabhansh Sharma?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Prabhansh Sharma, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Prabhansh Sharma?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Prabhansh Sharma, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Prabhansh Sharma?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Prabhansh Sharma regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Prabhansh Sharma?

The cost of hiring Advocate Prabhansh Sharma can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.