One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Lucknow - Advocate Piyush Shrivastava

Advocate Piyush Shrivastava

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.5 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoGomti Nagar, Lucknow
LawRato12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Court Marriage, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Piyush Shrivastava has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Piyush provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, motor accident related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Piyush enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2012. He is a member of the High Court Bar Association of Uttar Pradesh.

Enrollment Number : UP/10504/2012
  • District Court, Lucknow
  • Lucknow Bench of Allahabad High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Lucknow

Popular Reviews

Abhishek - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Excellent advice and very genuine and knowledgeable person highly recommended
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Piyush Shrivastava

Q: Divorce on the ground of domestic violence

I got married 5 year ago I have a 3 year old daughter. After one year of marriage my in laws and husband started to torture me emotionally and mentally . They don't even care about me I am like a maid in that house .my married sister in law also live in same house due to her I have to work double and she also force me to commit suicide . my husband never gave me money for my needs.before two months when he did beat me I came back my home without my daughter. I didn't take any money even my jewellery from my in laws house . Now I want to take divorce and I also want my stridhan for my future life what should I do I also don't want to take custody of my daughter cause I don't have money and not even a job so I can take care of her

Advocate Piyush Shrivastava answered
Ma'am the incidents what you told constitute cruelty which is ground for divorce, moreover you can file a petition for divorce along with an application under section 12 of the Protection of Women from Domestic violence Act

Q: Divorce on the ground of cruelty

My sister is married to a guy for almost 6.5 years. Of late the guy started behaving in a strange manner. He starting beating her. He plotted a false suicide drama of himself. We have been helping this guy financially all through these years. Now we don't see any point in sending our sister back to his home as we don't see a secure future for her. The guy is not doing well in his career and behaves weirdly on occasions liking abusing, beating demanding money from my sister. We have made a FIR against him. Kindly advise how can we proceed further to get her separated from him and get our money back which we have paid him all these years.

Advocate Piyush Shrivastava answered
Sir, Institute the matrimonial proceedings under section 13 of Hindu Marriage Act to get your sister divorced. Cruelty and demanding money are sufficient grounds enough to get a decree of nullity of marriage. Further the permanent alimony may also be claimed which shall compensate the expenditure by you.

Q: How long it takes to get a stay in 498A case

How much time to get Stay order from Allahbad High court for 498a and 406 case?? it's around 18 days and I still didn't get stay order. my lawyer says that it will take minimum 15 days I think my lawyer misguided me.. please help..?

Advocate Piyush Shrivastava answered
Brother first of all, place reliance on and have faith in your counsel. second it may take even 1 month for first hearing of your petition preferred seeking relief in the nature of stay. If there is backlog in the court, it may take time.

Q: How much maintenance can be demanded in a lump sum

I have filed a case for domestic violence against my husband who ran away to a foreign country three years back deserting my 8 year old son and me. He earns three lakh per month there but does not give anything to us. Now they have agreed to settlement. How much maintenance should I ask if I want a lumpsum amount from him.

Advocate Piyush Shrivastava answered
Ma'am there is no maxima for the lump sum alimony. It depends on the status of the both the parties and the earning of the husband. It is better to negotiate with your husband about the amount and if he is willing, you will be paid the same.

Q: Wife filing false complaint of dowry and harassment

sir me and my wife are not living together for the last 10 months as she is staying with her parents not willing to come back to me, when I asked her to come back writing a letter to her and her parents this year they went to place a police complaint of harassment by my family as now I don't want to enter any meditation from any cell can  file a divorce case against her. She is post graduate , Sir is she entitled for an alimony

Advocate Piyush Shrivastava answered
Sir, if you don't want to negotiate, directly file a suit for divorce against your wife. If she herself withdrew her from your companionship without sufficient reasons and is able to maintain her, the court may deny to award the maintainance or alimony as the case may be.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Piyush Shrivastava

Can Advocate Piyush Shrivastava represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Piyush Shrivastava can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Piyush Shrivastava?

When you meet with Advocate Piyush Shrivastava for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Piyush Shrivastava?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Piyush Shrivastava, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Piyush Shrivastava?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Piyush Shrivastava, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Piyush Shrivastava?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Piyush Shrivastava regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Piyush Shrivastava?

The cost of hiring Advocate Piyush Shrivastava can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.