One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Pawan Pande

Advocate Pawan Pande

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.2 | 10+ user ratings
Tamarind Lane, Mumbai
15 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Trademark & Copyright, Criminal, Divorce, Family, Labour & Service, Landlord/Tenant, Property, Recovery, Wills / Trusts, Child Custody
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Pawan Pande has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Pawan provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, consumer cases, company law, copyright, patents, trademarks, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Pande enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra in 2004.
  • Bombay High Court,
  • Consumer District Forum, Mumbai,
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Mumbai,
  • District and Sessions Court, Mumbai,
  • Family Courts, Mumbai,
  • Mumbai Suburban District Court

Get advice from Advocate Pawan Pande

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Pawan Pande Want to sell father's property but brother not agreeing for the same? Permanent legal guardianship of child